View the details for "Accounts Receivable Assistant" below. If this looks like the job for you then just click on Apply Now. If there is anything you're unsure about or you'd like to find out more then just give us a call.
Travel Jobs - Accounts Receivable Assistant- Apply now
We have a brand new opportunity for those with Accounts/Finance and Administration experience to join a hugely successful and award winning Business Travel Company based in Manchester city centre.
This role sits within the Financial Processing team, with involvement in Accounts Receivable processing. The main focus of the role is to ensure customer receipts are allocated to their corresponding invoices on a day-to-day basis whilst closely monitoring and maintaining the unallocated cash account.
On offer a competitive salary of up to £18.5k, excellent benefits and a structured career development path, so if this role is of interest to you, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online.
Role of Accounts Receivable Administrator:
- Daily upload and reconciliation of bank statements
- Allocating receipts to invoices
- Monitoring and maintaining the unallocated cash account
- Individual invoice preparation and posting
- PDQ transaction matching
- GL account reconciliation
- Assisting the credit control team with cash allocation queries
- Depositing cheques at the bank
- Allocation and reconciliation of credit card payments
- Other ad-hoc support to the finance team as and when required
Skills required for the role:
- Experience of working in a similar Accounts Receivable role
- Systematic, thorough and conscientious
- Good knowledge of MS Excel and Outlook
- Good numerical and administration skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to learn tasks and processes quickly
- Ability to work to deadlines
If you’re interested in learning more about this Accounts Receivable Administrator opportunity, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Contact Centre jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Travel jobs.
We’re professional. We listen. We believe that nothing is impossible and we’ll do our utmost to find the solution you’re looking for. We work with honesty and integrity and have a singular aim for both clients and candidates - Success!
The best way to apply for this job is by using our website. Click here to apply for this job now.
Alternatively, apply for this job by calling us on 0161 408 0357 or 0161 408 0358