View the details for "Assistant Team Manager - Business Travel" below. If this looks like the job for you then just click on Apply Now. If there is anything you're unsure about or you'd like to find out more then just give us a call.
Travel Jobs - Assistant Team Manager - Business Travel- Apply now
Business Travel Consultant (Senior), Business Travel Team Leader, Reservations Manager
Are you a Senior Business Travel Consultant looking for the next step in your career? Perhaps you’re already in a supervisory travel role but looking for a new challenge or to move into the Corporate Travel sector? If so, we’re looking for experienced Travel professionals for this fantastic Assistant Team Manager role!
Based in West Yorkshire, our client are a fast-growing Business Travel organisation with rapid expansion plans so the role offers huge scope for long term progression opportunities, as well as a £22k starting salary plus bonuses and excellent benefits. Travel reservations experience is essential for the role, ideally within the business travel sector however airline reservations or leisure travel candidates with tailormade travel experience will also be considered. Supervisory experience would an advantage and you’ll also need good geographical knowledge, proficiency with making complex and multi-sector bookings using a GDS and strong communication and customer service skills.
This is a great opportunity to develop your career within a leading TMC so if you’re interested in finding out more about this Assistant Team Manager role, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online!
Role of Assistant Team Manager – Business Travel:
- Assisting with the day to day management of a Business Travel Reservations team
- Remaining hands on, handling often complex travel enquiries
- Handling customer service queries and escalations
- Delivering high levels of customer service, both personally and across your team
- Supporting and mentoring the Business Travel Consultants
Skills required for the role:
- Previous travel reservations experience, ideally within the business travel sector
- Supervisory experience would be advantageous, but isn’t essential
- In depth GDS knowledge and the ability to handle complex itineraries
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Flexible and approachable
If you’re interested in learning more about this fantastic Assistant Team Manager role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Contact Centre jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Travel jobs.
We’re professional. We listen. We believe that nothing is impossible and we’ll do our utmost to find the solution you’re looking for. We work with honesty and integrity and have a singular aim for both clients and candidates - Success!
The best way to apply for this job is by using our website. Click here to apply for this job now.
Alternatively, apply for this job by calling us on 0161 408 0357 or 0161 408 0358