View the details for "Backend Support Consultant - Dutch speaking" below. If this looks like the job for you then just click on Apply Now. If there is anything you're unsure about or you'd like to find out more then just give us a call.
Contact Centre Jobs, Multilingual Jobs - Backend Support Consultant - Dutch speaking- Apply now
Contact Centre Consultant, Customer Service Advisor, Multilingual Reservations Consultant, Sales Support
Join the Backend Support Team at one of the world’s leading online jobs boards, working from our clients multilingual hub in Dublin! Working within a team that delivers high-touch support to business clients to acquire and post new content for advertising on the site, successful candidates will be representing a well known brand and the highest-traffic job website in the USA, with a presence in over 60 countries.
Fluency in Dutch and English is essential for the role, along with strong organisation and communication skills and in return, our client can offer a competitive salary of €27,500 plus excellent benefits inc. bonus scheme, pension, life assurance, education allowance, discounts on gym memberships, discounted phone plan, canteen and onsite parking. If this role is of interest to you, please contact us to today for a confidential chat, or apply online.
Role of Backend Support Consultant - Dutch speaking:
- Verifying, processing and enriching new accounts regarding advertising needs and ensuring new content is posted on the site.
- Conducting quality assurance checks on the content and escalating any operational bottlenecks, which will be required to improve processes and performance of the service.
- Maintain a good knowledge of the services the site provides and the latest updates.
- Execute operational workflows to ensure successful client experience, and deliver clear and concise proposals for research and metrics.
Skills required for the role:
- Fluency in Dutch and professionally proficient in English
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A desire to work in a collaborative, fast-paced environment
- Strong organisation and time management skills
- Ideally 1-3 years’ experience in a business-to-business customer-focused environment
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook etc.) or Google G Suite (Gmail, Sheets, Docs, Hangouts, etc.)
If you’re interested in learning more about these Backend Support Consultant roles, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Contact Centre jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Travel jobs.
We’re professional. We listen. We believe that nothing is impossible and we’ll do our utmost to find the solution you’re looking for. We work with honesty and integrity and have a singular aim for both clients and candidates - Success!
The best way to apply for this job is by using our website. Click here to apply for this job now.
Alternatively, apply for this job by calling us on 0161 408 0357 or 0161 408 0358