View the details for "Business Development Manager" below. If this looks like the job for you then just click on Apply Now. If there is anything you're unsure about or you'd like to find out more then just give us a call.
Travel Jobs - Business Development Manager- Apply now
Business Development Manager
Are you an experienced Business Development Manager with a proven track record within the Corporate Travel sector? Are you looking for a new and challenging opportunity to build on your existing business development skill set? If so, we have a fabulous opportunity for you as our Birmingham based Corporate Travel client recruits for a Business Development Manager to join them.
The role will involve both account management and relationship development of existing clients, however the main focus will be on new business development and the achievement of agreed revenue targets and the successful candidate will be expected to manage an efficient and effective strategy to secure new business. .
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading travel organisation who are well respected within their sector and they can offer a competitive basic salary of up to £30k plus excellent industry benefits & bonus structure. Please contact us today for a confidential chat about the role, or apply online.
Role of Business Development Manager:
- Manage the efficient and effective development of new business
- Identify sales opportunities by attending networking events
- Research and develop new markets and opportunities
- Account manage current and potential clients
- Develop & maintain in-depth understanding of industry and key trends
- Review & analyse sales figures for all accounts and put together plans of action for any underperforming or inactive accounts
- Ensure targets are being met and performance is to the standard expected.
- Conduct business review meetings with clients on a regular basis
Skills required for the role:
- Previous business development experience, ideally gained within the corporate travel sector
- An understanding of the corporate travel sector and strong commercial awareness
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal and good presentation skills
- Able to identify sales opportunities, along with a strong business acumen
- GDS skills would be an advantage
If you’re interested in this Business Development Manager opportunity and would like to know more, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions today for a confidential chat or press the apply online button now!
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Contact Centre jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Travel jobs.
We’re professional. We listen. We believe that nothing is impossible and we’ll do our utmost to find the solution you’re looking for. We work with honesty and integrity and have a singular aim for both clients and candidates - Success!
The best way to apply for this job is by using our website. Click here to apply for this job now.
Alternatively, apply for this job by calling us on 0161 408 0357 or 0161 408 0358