View the details for "Business Support Consultant" below. If this looks like the job for you then just click on Apply Now. If there is anything you're unsure about or you'd like to find out more then just give us a call.
Travel Jobs - Business Support Consultant- Apply now
Business Support Consultant
We have a brand new opportunity for a Business Support Consultant to join a leading Travel Management Company based in Bradford. Working as part of the Account Management function, the role involves supporting customer implementations along with managing a number of customer accounts pro-actively from the office.
The successful candidate will also be responsible for liaising with accounts regularly and providing updates on trading activities to ensure business is developed, enhanced and preserved. Previous experience in a similar support role within the travel sector and a good working knowledge of tRIPS, Conferma and Evolvi are essential for this role, along with excellent communications skills and a professional and pro-active approach. In return, our client is offering a competitive starting salary of up to £20k plus excellent industry benefits and fantastic opportunities for career progression.
If you‘re looking to step into Account Management and you’d like to find out more about this new Business Support Consultant role, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online.
Role of Business Support Consultant:
- Maintain a high level of understanding of all internal systems and processes and ensure a consistent service is delivered to all customers
- Provide strong support to the Account Management team, in relation to operational areas of the business
- Pro-actively manage accounts within the remit of this role to develop, enhance and drive additional business forwards, through effective account management practices
- Be responsible for a number of customer site builds as part of the implementation process, to deliver in accordance with the customer requirements
- Conduct regular telephone and e-mail contact with all accounts within the remit of this role, to aid the communication and relationship building process
- Working closely with the Account Managers to respond to, own and resolve customer enquiries.
Skills required for the role:
- Previous experienced gained in a similar support role within the travel sector
- A good working knowledge of tRIPS, Conferma and Evolvi
- Excellent customer service skills
- Pro-active approach
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Professional, reliable and flexible with good attention to detail
- Strong administration and IT skills
If you’re interested in learning more about this Business Support Consultant role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Contact Centre jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Travel jobs.
We’re professional. We listen. We believe that nothing is impossible and we’ll do our utmost to find the solution you’re looking for. We work with honesty and integrity and have a singular aim for both clients and candidates - Success!
The best way to apply for this job is by using our website. Click here to apply for this job now.
Alternatively, apply for this job by calling us on 0161 408 0357 or 0161 408 0358