View the details for "Business Travel Account Executive" below. If this looks like the job for you then just click on Apply Now. If there is anything you're unsure about or you'd like to find out more then just give us a call.
Travel Jobs - Business Travel Account Executive- Apply now
Business Travel Consultant, Business Travel Consultant (Senior), Corporate Leisure Travel Consultant, Group Travel Consultant
Are you a GDS trained Business or Leisure Travel professional with a flair for rate negotiation and excellent communication and account management skills?! If so, we have a fantastic opportunity to join our client, a leading global Business Travel Company as a Business Travel Account Executive. Working from their Manchester office and within a small and friendly team, the successful candidate will be responsible for the booking process from initial enquiry until the trip is confirmed and will involve liaising directly with airlines, hotels and ground transport suppliers, both in the UK and overseas. On offer is a generous basic salary of up to £25k, plus bonuses & extensive benefits, along with a Monday to Friday working week with no late nights!
Our client is committed to providing a structured career path for their employees so this really is an excellent career move for candidates looking for professional development. If this role is of interest to you, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online.
Role of Business Travel Account Executive:
- Obtain a detailed brief of clients' request, noting any special requirements or adjustments
- Negotiate with airlines, hotels and ground transport suppliers, both in the UK and overseas
- Ensure the best rates are secured and offered to the client
- Offer advice on carriers and hotels/overground arrangements as required
- Offer excellent customer service at all times
- Account manage existing clients to encourage repeat business
Skills required for the role:
- Previous experience in a Business or Leisure Travel role
- Working knowledge of a GDS
- Strong supplier negotiation skills and good commercial understanding
- Excellent geographical knowledge
- Experience working towards targets and deadlines
If you’re interested in learning more about this Business Travel Account Executive opportunity, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Contact Centre jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Travel jobs.
We’re professional. We listen. We believe that nothing is impossible and we’ll do our utmost to find the solution you’re looking for. We work with honesty and integrity and have a singular aim for both clients and candidates - Success!
The best way to apply for this job is by using our website. Click here to apply for this job now.
Alternatively, apply for this job by calling us on 0161 408 0357 or 0161 408 0358