View the details for "Business Travel Co-ordinator" below. If this looks like the job for you then just click on Apply Now. If there is anything you're unsure about or you'd like to find out more then just give us a call.
Travel Jobs - Business Travel Co-ordinator- Apply now
Business Travel Consultant, Business Travel Consultant (Senior)
We have an exciting opportunity for GDS trained Business or Leisure travel professionals to work for one of Manchester’s leading Business Travel agencies as a Business Travel Co-ordinator. With centrally located offices and a reputation for rewarding and developing their team with great incentives and a structured career path, this is one not to miss! The role of Business Travel Co-ordinator will involve utilising your strong account management skills and you’ll be responsible for managing the full life cycle of the travel management process. As an experienced travel industry professional, you’ll have excellent customer service and relationship building skills, working knowledge of a GDS and good worldwide geographical knowledge. In return, our client can offer a competitive starting salary plus excellent bonuses, travel industry incentives and excellent benefits.
For more on this superb new Business Travel Co-ordinator role, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online.
Role of Business Travel Co-ordinator:
- Handling all aspects of the travel management process
- Working with key corporate clients
- Booking all travel requirements, including complex and multi-sector itineraries, overground travel and hotel bookings
- Building rapport and strong, lasting relationships
- Utilising account management and customer service skills
Skills required for the role:
- Previous experience within the Business or Leisure Travel sector
- Working knowledge of a GDS
- Ideally, experience booking complex and multi-sector itineraries
- Strong relationship building account management skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good worldwide geographical knowledge
- Highly organised with a keen eye for detail
If you’re interested in learning more about this fantastic new Business Travel Co-ordinator role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Contact Centre jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Travel jobs.
We’re professional. We listen. We believe that nothing is impossible and we’ll do our utmost to find the solution you’re looking for. We work with honesty and integrity and have a singular aim for both clients and candidates - Success!
The best way to apply for this job is by using our website. Click here to apply for this job now.
Alternatively, apply for this job by calling us on 0161 408 0357 or 0161 408 0358