View the details for "Business Travel Consultant - Immediate start!" below. If this looks like the job for you then just click on Apply Now. If there is anything you're unsure about or you'd like to find out more then just give us a call.
Travel Jobs - Business Travel Consultant - Immediate start!- Apply now
Business Travel Consultant, Business Travel Consultant (Senior), Business Travel Consultant (Trainee), Corporate Leisure Travel Consultant
Are you an experienced Business Travel Consultant or GDS proficient Leisure Travel Consultant looking for a fantastic opportunity with the travel sector? Can you start immediately? (or within the next few weeks?) If so, we want to hear from you as our Manchester city centre based client looks for additional Business Consultants to join their team! There's an attractive package on offer including a competitive starting salary, bonus & excellent benefits and huge scope for professional development and in return, you’ll bring a professional approach, strong customer service skills and the ability to thrive within this fast-paced industry sector. This really is a fabulous opportunity to progress your career within a forward-thinking and multi-award-winning Business Travel organisation!
If you’re interested in finding out more about this Business Travel Consultant role, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online. Please note, full & part-time positions are available.
Role of Business Travel Consultant:
- Handle all enquiries professionally and efficiently, maintaining agreed service levels
- Offer a high level of service to a variety of corporate travel clients
- Book all aspects of business travel from a 1-night hotel stay to complex international flight itineraries
- Deal with amendments, schedule changes etc, taking ownership for each booking until concluded
Skills required for the role:
- Experience within the Business or Leisure Travel sector
- Proficiency with a GDS - Amadeus, Galileo or Sabre
- Experience handling complex itineraries
- A professional approach and strong customer service skills
- Ability to build rapport and lasting relationships
If you’re interested in learning more about this fantastic Business Travel Consultant role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Contact Centre jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Travel jobs.
We’re professional. We listen. We believe that nothing is impossible and we’ll do our utmost to find the solution you’re looking for. We work with honesty and integrity and have a singular aim for both clients and candidates - Success!
The best way to apply for this job is by using our website. Click here to apply for this job now.
Alternatively, apply for this job by calling us on 0161 408 0357 or 0161 408 0358