View the details for "Business Travel Consultant" below. If this looks like the job for you then just click on Apply Now. If there is anything you're unsure about or you'd like to find out more then just give us a call.
Travel Jobs - Business Travel Consultant- Apply now
Business Travel Consultant, Business Travel Consultant (Senior)
We're looking for experienced Business Travel Consultants for a brand new and really interesting opportunity in Edinburgh! Bringing excellent customer service skills, the ability to easily build rapport and the knowledge and experience to build wide-ranging and often complex travel itineraries, you’ll be rewarded with a generous package and an exciting and varied role with one of the UK's leading Business Travel agencies! Working in an every changing environment and on a variety of business travel accounts, you’ll need to be highly organised with a keen eye for detail and enjoy developing strong and lasting relationships with both clients and suppliers. Our client are ideally looking for experienced business travel consultants for this fantastic new role (good working knowledge of a GDS is essential) however will consider GDS proficient leisure travel candidates looking to move into the sector. On offer is a highly competitive package DOE, plus excellent benefits and genuine career progression opportunities.
If you’re interested in finding out more about this fantastic Business Travel Consultant role, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online!
Role of Business Travel Consultant:
- Working on a variety of business travel accounts
- Booking all corporate travel requirements including complex, Worldwide itineraries
- Building rapport and lasting relationships with both clients and suppliers
- Delivering high levels of customer service and accuracy
- Working well as part of a busy and professional travel sales team
Skills required for the role:
- Ideally, previous business travel experience - leisure travel candidates may be considered
- Good working knowledge of a GDS
- Strong customer service and relationship building skills
- Excellent Worldwide geographical knowledge
- Highly organised with a keen eye for detail
- Ability to well both autonomously and as part of a team
If you’re interested in learning more about this great new Business Travel Consultant role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Contact Centre jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Travel jobs.
We’re professional. We listen. We believe that nothing is impossible and we’ll do our utmost to find the solution you’re looking for. We work with honesty and integrity and have a singular aim for both clients and candidates - Success!
The best way to apply for this job is by using our website. Click here to apply for this job now.
Alternatively, apply for this job by calling us on 0161 408 0357 or 0161 408 0358