View the details for "Business Travel Consultant" below. If this looks like the job for you then just click on Apply Now. If there is anything you're unsure about or you'd like to find out more then just give us a call.
Travel Jobs - Business Travel Consultant- Apply now
Business Travel Consultant, Business Travel Consultant (Senior)
We're looking for experienced Business Travel Consultants for some brand new and highly rewarding Business Travel opportunities in Edinburgh city centre! Bringing excellent customer service skills, the ability to easily build rapport and the knowledge and experience to build wide-ranging and often complex itineraries, you’ll be rewarded with a competitive package and a hugely interesting role with one of the UK's leading Business Travel agencies! Working on a number of niche, key accounts, you’ll need to be highly organised with a keen eye for detail and you’ll enjoy developing strong and lasting relationships with both clients and suppliers. Our client are ideally looking for experienced business travel consultants for these roles (good GDS skills are essential) and in return they’re offering a competitive starting salary of £21k plus monthly bonuses, excellent industry benefits and genuine career progression opportunities within the business.
If you’re interested in finding out more about these fantastic Business Travel Consultant roles, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online!
Role of Business Travel Consultant:
- Working on niche, key accounts using a GDS
- Booking all travel requirements including complex itineraries
- Building rapport and lasting relationships with both clients and suppliers
- Delivering high levels of customer service and accuracy
- Working well as part of a busy team, offering assistance to colleagues as required
Skills required for the role:
- Ideally, previous business travel experience
- Good working knowledge of a GDS
- Strong customer service and relationship building skills
- Good Worldwide geographical knowledge
- Highly organised with a keen eye for detail
- Works well both autonomously and as part of a team
If you’re interested in learning more about this Business Travel Consultant role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Contact Centre jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Travel jobs.
We’re professional. We listen. We believe that nothing is impossible and we’ll do our utmost to find the solution you’re looking for. We work with honesty and integrity and have a singular aim for both clients and candidates - Success!
The best way to apply for this job is by using our website. Click here to apply for this job now.
Alternatively, apply for this job by calling us on 0161 408 0357 or 0161 408 0358