View the details for "Business Travel Consultant" below. If this looks like the job for you then just click on Apply Now. If there is anything you're unsure about or you'd like to find out more then just give us a call.
Travel Jobs, Contact Centre Jobs - Business Travel Consultant- Apply now
Business Travel Consultant, Business Travel Consultant (Senior), Business Travel Consultant (Trainee), Corporate Leisure Travel Consultant, Reservations Manager, Tailor-Made Travel Consultant
Would you like to live and work in Dublin, a phenomenal, multi-cultural city bursting with culture and beautiful architecture?! If the answer is YES and you have experience gained within the Business/Leisure Travel or Airline sectors and can use a GDS, we want to hear from you!
Joining one of the world’s leading Travel organisations, successful candidates will be responsible for delivering high-touch customer care to business travellers embarking on world-wide travel, finding the most efficient and cost effective solutions for their flights, hotels and train travel. Working knowledge of Amadeus, Galileo, Sabre or Worldspan is essential for these roles, along with excellent worldwide geography and a positive, can-do attitude with the ability to multi-task.
On offer is a highly competitive salary of up to €27,000 plus performance related bonus & relocation package, extensive company benefits including life insurance, pension, discounted phone and medical plans, free parking and an onsite canteen. If this role is of interest to you, please contact us today for further information or apply online.
Role of Business Travel Consultant:
- Handling all travel related enquiries professionally and efficiently, maintaining agreed service levels
- Offering a high level of service to a variety of corporate travel clients
- Booking all aspects of business travel from a 1-night hotel stay to complex international flight itineraries
- Offering travel/route expertise on Worldwide destinations
- Dealing with amendments, schedule changes etc, taking ownership for each booking until concluded
Skills required for the role:
- A minimum of two years Corporate or Leisure travel or Airline industry experience with international booking experience
- Working knowledge of a GDS (or other industry-recognised platform)
- Excellent worldwide geography
- Ability to deliver high levels of customer service at all times
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and keen attention to detail
- Highly professional and pro-active approach
- Proficiency in a multi-system environment and ability to multi-task
- Ability to develop valuable and long-lasting relationships with business customers
If you’re interested in learning more about this Business Travel Consultant role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Contact Centre jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Travel jobs.
We’re professional. We listen. We believe that nothing is impossible and we’ll do our utmost to find the solution you’re looking for. We work with honesty and integrity and have a singular aim for both clients and candidates - Success!
The best way to apply for this job is by using our website. Click here to apply for this job now.
Alternatively, apply for this job by calling us on 0161 408 0357 or 0161 408 0358