View the details for "Business Travel Consultant" below. If this looks like the job for you then just click on Apply Now. If there is anything you're unsure about or you'd like to find out more then just give us a call.
Travel Jobs - Business Travel Consultant- Apply now
Business Travel Consultant, Business Travel Consultant (Senior), Business Travel Consultant (Trainee), Corporate Leisure Travel Consultant, Group Travel Consultant, Hotel Consultant, Rail Consultant, Tour Operations Consultant
We’re looking for candidates with experience of booking Air, Hotel or Rail Travel for these fabulous new Business Travel roles! Business Travel is a thriving industry sector and these Bradford-based roles offer a fantastic opportunity to work Monday to Friday in a professional, customer-focused environment, handling a range of travel requirements for a dedicated corporate client. Successful candidates will have recent air, hotel or rail travel booking experience, excellent customer service and rapport-building skills and keen attention to detail. Although experience with a GDS or other travel booking tools would be advantageous, it isn’t essential as full system training can be provided. As well as the opportunity to train and develop a Business Travel career with a well-established Travel Company, our client are also offering an attractive package including a competitive starting salary of plus excellent benefits and a Monday to Friday working week!
If you’re interested in finding out more about these Business Travel Consultant roles, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online!
Role of Business Travel Consultant:
- Working on a dedicate corporate client account
- Booking travel requirements including air, hotels and/or rail
- Building rapport and lasting relationships with both clients and suppliers
- Providing a professional, efficient service at all times
- Working well both autonomously and as part of a team
Skills required for the role:
- Experience with booking air, hotel or rail travel from within the business or leisure travel sector
- Strong rapport building and customer service skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Highly organised with keen attention to detail
- Although experience with a GDS or other travel booking tools would be advantageous, full systems training can be offered.
If you’re interested in learning more about these Business Travel Consultant roles, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Contact Centre jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Travel jobs.
We’re professional. We listen. We believe that nothing is impossible and we’ll do our utmost to find the solution you’re looking for. We work with honesty and integrity and have a singular aim for both clients and candidates - Success!
The best way to apply for this job is by using our website. Click here to apply for this job now.
Alternatively, apply for this job by calling us on 0161 408 0357 or 0161 408 0358