View the details for "Business Travel Consultant" below. If this looks like the job for you then just click on Apply Now. If there is anything you're unsure about or you'd like to find out more then just give us a call.
Travel Jobs - Business Travel Consultant- Apply now
Business Travel Consultant, Business Travel Consultant (Senior)
We have a brand new and fantastic opportunity for experienced Business Travel Consultants or GDS proficient Leisure Travel professionals with a genuine interest in working on NGO and not-for-profit accounts, to use that interest and develop their career in this niche industry sector!
These challenging and rewarding new Business Travel Consultant roles involve working with a variety of NGOs as well as Academic and Faith travel and the successful candidates will be dealing with interesting and unusual travel requests to some diverse worldwide destinations. Conveniently located in central Manchester, our client is a leading name in the not-for-profit travel sector and are offering a highly competitive starting salary, bonuses and both company and industry benefits. Working as part of a busy, well-established team, this is a great opportunity to really make your mark within an award-winning Business Travel organisation!
So if you’re interested in developing your career within this specialised Business Travel sector, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online!
Role of Business Travel Consultant:
- Handling all travel requirements for a variety of NGO accounts, Faith and Academic Travel
- Booking travel to a diverse range of destinations, including complex and multi-sector itineraries
- Building rapport and long-lasting relationships with clients, suppliers and colleagues
- Offering expert advice and sourcing best value suppliers to assist in maximising budgets
- Working well both autonomously and as part of a team
Skills required for the role:
- Previous Business or Leisure Travel experience
- Strong working knowledge of a GDS (Galileo, Amadeus or Sabre)
- A genuine interest in this specialised industry sector would be advantageous
- Excellent rapport and relationship building skills
- Customer focused with good written and verbal communication skills
- Good knowledge of Worldwide geography
- A professional manner and keen attention to detail
If you’re interested in learning more about this fantastic Business Travel opportunity, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Contact Centre jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Travel jobs.
We’re professional. We listen. We believe that nothing is impossible and we’ll do our utmost to find the solution you’re looking for. We work with honesty and integrity and have a singular aim for both clients and candidates - Success!
The best way to apply for this job is by using our website. Click here to apply for this job now.
Alternatively, apply for this job by calling us on 0161 408 0357 or 0161 408 0358