View the details for "Business Travel Consultant" below. If this looks like the job for you then just click on Apply Now. If there is anything you're unsure about or you'd like to find out more then just give us a call.
Travel Jobs - Business Travel Consultant- Apply now
Business Travel Consultant, Business Travel Consultant (Trainee)
We're looking for a number of experienced Travel Consultants for some fantastic roles with a leading, global Travel Management Company based in Manchester city centre. Due to the win of new accounts and an ambitious expansion plan over the coming months, they now need GDS proficient, Business or Leisure Travel Consultants to join them. This is an exciting time to join this highly reputable Business Travel organisation at an unprecedented time of growth!
In addition to an attractive package, including a competitive starting salary of up to £21k, monthly bonus & excellent benefits, our client can offer a Monday to Friday working week, no late nights and huge scope for professional development. In return, successful candidates will bring a professional approach, strong customer service skills and the ability to thrive within this fast-paced industry sector. This really is a fabulous opportunity to progress your career within a forward-thinking and multi-award-winning Business Travel organisation!
If you’re interested in finding out more about these Business Travel Consultant roles, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online.
Role of Business Travel Consultant:
- Handle all enquiries professionally and efficiently, maintaining agreed service levels
- Offer a high level of service to a variety of clients
- Book all aspects of business travel from a 1-night hotel stay to complex international flight itineraries
- Deal with amendments, schedule changes etc, taking ownership for each booking until concluded
Skills required for the role:
- Experience within the Business or Leisure Travel sector
- Proficiency with a GDS - Amadeus, Galileo or Sabre
- Experience handling complex itineraries
- Excellent worldwide geography
- A professional approach and strong customer service skills
- Ability to build rapport and lasting relationships
If you’re interested in learning more about these fantastic Business Travel Consultant roles, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Contact Centre jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Travel jobs.
We’re professional. We listen. We believe that nothing is impossible and we’ll do our utmost to find the solution you’re looking for. We work with honesty and integrity and have a singular aim for both clients and candidates - Success!
The best way to apply for this job is by using our website. Click here to apply for this job now.
Alternatively, apply for this job by calling us on 0161 408 0357 or 0161 408 0358