View the details for "Business Travel Consultant" below. If this looks like the job for you then just click on Apply Now. If there is anything you're unsure about or you'd like to find out more then just give us a call.
Travel Jobs - Business Travel Consultant- Apply now
Business Travel Consultant, Business Travel Consultant (Trainee), Corporate Leisure Travel Consultant
We’re looking for Travel Consultants with a positive attitude and great customer service skills to join a leading name in the Corporate Travel sector at their office in Maidenhead. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a progressive Business Travel organisation and develop an exciting career within this rewarding industry sector.
Working well as part of a busy team, the successful candidate will be confident handling a range of travel bookings for key corporate clients, which may include rail, hotel, domestic and international air bookings. High levels of customer service delivery are essential and you’ll have the ability to quickly and easily build rapport with your clients while offering an efficient and professional service. In return, our client is offering an excellent package including a competitive starting salary, superb company and industry benefits and huge scope for career progression with this global Travel Management Company. Please contact us today for a confidential chat about the role or apply online.
Role of Business Travel Consultant:
- Ensure all business travel reservations are accurately handled, deadlines are met and correct documentation is provided in accordance with company policy and procedures.
- Support the team with UK & Continental rail, online fulfilment and other travel services
- Develop and maintain an excellent rapport with preferred suppliers
- Be fully conversant with all travel related services offered
- Work as part of a team and to communicate effectively with others
- Providing an efficient and professional service at all times
Skills required for the role:
- Previous experience within the travel sector - airline, leisure or business travel
- Working knowledge of a GDS would be an advantage
- Good geographical knowledge
- Ability to easily and quickly build rapport
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Positive attitude and a strong team player
If you’re interested in learning more about this Business Travel Consultant role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Contact Centre jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Travel jobs.
We’re professional. We listen. We believe that nothing is impossible and we’ll do our utmost to find the solution you’re looking for. We work with honesty and integrity and have a singular aim for both clients and candidates - Success!
The best way to apply for this job is by using our website. Click here to apply for this job now.
Alternatively, apply for this job by calling us on 0161 408 0357 or 0161 408 0358