View the details for "Business Travel Consultant" below. If this looks like the job for you then just click on Apply Now. If there is anything you're unsure about or you'd like to find out more then just give us a call.
Travel Jobs - Business Travel Consultant- Apply now
Business Travel Consultant
Travel Consultants, do you enjoy handling multi-sector and other complex itineraries? Are you customer-focused and enjoy going the extra mile for your clients? Would you like an interesting and challenging new business travel role? If so, we have a fantastic opportunity to utilise your strong GDS skills and tailormaking experience, booking corporate travel to a variety of unusual and far-flung destinations for a specialist Business Travel company!
Our client are a well-known TMC with easily-accessible offices in central Manchester and they’re expanding their reservations team with new intakes planned for both March and April. For these great new roles, we’re looking for Travel Consultants with at least 12 month's recent GDS experience, from either the business travel, leisure travel or airline sectors, and strong customer service skills are also a must. In return, our client is offering an attractive package including a competitive starting salary of up to £21k plus bonuses, excellent benefits and a defined career path so if you’re interested in finding out more about these Business Travel Consultant roles, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online!
Role of Business Travel Consultant:
- Dealing with a variety of corporate travel requirements
- Booking flights, accommodation and other ground arrangements
- Handling multi-sector and other complex itineraries
- Offering high levels of customer service, advice and support
- Working well as part of a growing team
Skills required for the role:
- A minimum of 12 month's travel reservations experience within the business travel, leisure travel or airline sectors
- Proficiency with a GDS and other booking tools
- Ability to handle complex and multi-sector itineraries
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Good Worldwide geographical knowledge
If you’re interested in learning more about these fantastic Business Travel Consultant roles, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Contact Centre jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Travel jobs.
We’re professional. We listen. We believe that nothing is impossible and we’ll do our utmost to find the solution you’re looking for. We work with honesty and integrity and have a singular aim for both clients and candidates - Success!
The best way to apply for this job is by using our website. Click here to apply for this job now.
Alternatively, apply for this job by calling us on 0161 408 0357 or 0161 408 0358