View the details for "Business Travel Coordinator" below. If this looks like the job for you then just click on Apply Now. If there is anything you're unsure about or you'd like to find out more then just give us a call.
Travel Jobs - Business Travel Coordinator- Apply now
Business Travel Consultant, Business Travel Consultant (Trainee)
Our client is one of Manchester’s leading Business Travel Agencies and as part of their rapid expansion plans, they’re recruiting a number of additional Business Travel Coordinators into the sector!
With a tailored induction and ongoing training and development, these roles offer an excellent transition from a leisure travel or airline reservations role into a corporate travel career and would suit professional, customer service-focused Travel Consultants with full proficiency with a native GDS, good Worldwide geographical knowledge and the ability to handle complex, multi-sector itineraries.
If you’re looking to further develop your travel career with a leading Manchester-based TMC, please contact us for a confidential chat or apply online! These roles offer a fantastic opportunity for Travel Consultants with long haul or airline reservations experience to move into the business travel sector and for the successful candidates, our client is offering:
- A Monday to Friday working week with just an occasional Saturday, so no more working late nights and all weekend!
- Easily accessible, city centre location
- Highly competitive basic salaries plus a performance related bonus
- Excellent company and industry benefits and incentives
- A tailored induction and ongoing training and development
- Huge scope for career progression within a fast-growing TMC
Skills required for the role:
- Minimum of twelve months experience in a tailor-made travel or airline reservations role
- Experience of using native Amadeus, Galileo, or Sabre
- Good worldwide geographical knowledge
- Professional and confident telephone manner
- Customer focused with excellent communication skills
- Ambitious to progress your career within the corporate travel sector
If you’re interested in learning more about this fantastic Business Travel Coordinator role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Contact Centre jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Travel jobs.
We’re professional. We listen. We believe that nothing is impossible and we’ll do our utmost to find the solution you’re looking for. We work with honesty and integrity and have a singular aim for both clients and candidates - Success!
The best way to apply for this job is by using our website. Click here to apply for this job now.
Alternatively, apply for this job by calling us on 0161 408 0357 or 0161 408 0358