View the details for "Business Travel & Events Team Manager" below. If this looks like the job for you then just click on Apply Now. If there is anything you're unsure about or you'd like to find out more then just give us a call.
Travel Jobs - Business Travel & Events Team Manager- Apply now
Business Travel Manager, Business Travel Team Leader, Event Manager
We have a brand new and fantastic opportunity to join our award winning client as a Business Travel and Events Team Manager. Based in Manchester city centre, the successful candidate will be responsible for the management of both the Out of Hours team and the Events team and will provide strong motivational leadership to the team; contributing to the growth and development of the business. They will be accountable for the complete performance management cycle of the team and will take a proactive stance on talent management in their team, cultivating high performance.
In return, our client is offering an attractive package including a competitive starting salary of up to £26k plus bonuses, excellent benefits and a defined career path, so if this role is of interest to you please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online.
Please note that this role covers day time hours only.
Role of Business Travel & Events Team Manager:
- Positively and constructively manage the team to make it a success.
- Hold weekly team meetings to update all team members on client policies, promotion of preferred airlines and any other information that is relevant.
- Carry out monthly one-to-ones to review performance and provide coaching opportunities for team members.
- Conduct disciplinary meetings where required and respond to grievances raised.
- Lead by example to make a positive difference to clients and the team.
- Managing any escalated queries from the teams with a view to providing high quality customer service at all times.
- Handling of all pre-departure complaints and queries for clients. Problem-solving effectively and offering relevant solutions.
- Ensuring calls are handled out of hours effectively to maintain customer standards
Skills required for the role:
- Proven management or supervisory experience gained within the Business Travel / Leisure Travel or Events sector
- Working knowledge of a GDS
- Self-motivated and ambitious with a strong work ethic
- Positive and resilient with a “can do” approach
- Good commercial awareness and ability to think strategically
- Able to drive business growth via a realistic understanding of customer needs
- Flexible approach to work
If you’re interested in learning more about this Business Travel & Events Team Manager role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Contact Centre jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Travel jobs.
We’re professional. We listen. We believe that nothing is impossible and we’ll do our utmost to find the solution you’re looking for. We work with honesty and integrity and have a singular aim for both clients and candidates - Success!
The best way to apply for this job is by using our website. Click here to apply for this job now.
Alternatively, apply for this job by calling us on 0161 408 0357 or 0161 408 0358