View the details for "Business Travel Flight Specialist" below. If this looks like the job for you then just click on Apply Now. If there is anything you're unsure about or you'd like to find out more then just give us a call.
Travel Jobs - Business Travel Flight Specialist- Apply now
Business Travel Consultant, Business Travel Consultant (Senior), Corporate Leisure Travel Consultant, Reservations Consultant, Tailor-Made Travel Consultant, Tour Operations Consultant
Travel professionals, do you have solid airfares and ticketing knowledge? Would you like to join a leading name in the sought-after Business Travel sector? If so, our client is a well-established TMC, seeking a Business Travel Flight Specialist to join their Bradford-based team.
This brand new role will involve quoting, organising and managing the flight requirements for a wide variety of corporate clients so in-depth GDS skills and a good working knowledge of Worldwide airlines, airport hubs and fare regulations are key. The successful Business Travel Flight Specialist will be professional, reliable and calm under pressure, offering excellent customer service and building strong relationships with both clients and suppliers. In return, our client can offer a competitive starting salary of up to £20k plus an attractive benefits package and excellent opportunities for career progression.
If this role is of interest to you, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online!
Role of Business Travel Flight Specialist:
- Building rapport and good relationships with all clients and offering excellent customer service at all times
- Using your travel knowledge and airfare expertise to manage every aspect of the booking
- Making reservations, using published and nett fares and ensuring that rules and restrictions are followed accurately
- Issuing tickets and taking responsibility for re-issues, refunds, revalidations, updating information where required and actioning any schedule changes.
Skills required for the role:
- Previous flight booking experience, from a leisure, tour operation or airline background
- Airfare and ticketing expertise
- In-depth knowledge of a GDS (Galileo, Amadeus or Sabre)
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Professional, reliable and calm under pressure
- Driven, committed and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
If you’re interested in learning more about this fantastic Business Travel Flight Specialist opportunity, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Contact Centre jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Travel jobs.
We’re professional. We listen. We believe that nothing is impossible and we’ll do our utmost to find the solution you’re looking for. We work with honesty and integrity and have a singular aim for both clients and candidates - Success!
The best way to apply for this job is by using our website. Click here to apply for this job now.
Alternatively, apply for this job by calling us on 0161 408 0357 or 0161 408 0358