View the details for "Business Travel Product Development and PMO Assistant" below. If this looks like the job for you then just click on Apply Now. If there is anything you're unsure about or you'd like to find out more then just give us a call.
Travel Jobs - Business Travel Product Development and PMO Assistant- Apply now
Business Travel Consultant, Business Travel Consultant (Senior), Commercial Executive, Project Manager
Our client is a dynamic Travel Management Company based in Bradford and they’re looking for a Product Development and PMO Assistant to join their fast-growing team, supporting the Head of Product Development and PMO and strengthening and implementing processes and system changes. With an analytical mind and keen attention to detail, the successful candidate will have experience with testing and signing off customer facing systems and with documentation of processes, systems and requirements. Experience within or an understanding of the business travel sector and associated systems would be advantageous but isn’t essential.
Our client is offering a competitive starting salary plus excellent company and industry benefits so if you’re interested in this Product Development and PMO Assistant role, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online!
Role of Product Development and PMO Assistant:
- Monitor queues; identify/remedy faults and spot patterns
- Deliver training and training materials to the operational team
- Identify and improve QC procedures
- Explore suggestions for process improvement/new functionality
- Understand the capabilities of 3rd party systems, e.g. Conferma, tRIPS, Evolvi
- Liaise with suppliers and keep abreast of revised and new products
- Act as the internal point of contact in relation to system processes/functionality
- Maintain system user guides
- Assist with new functionality and regression testing
- Maintain a pipeline of development, process improvements and new functionality
Skills required for the role:
- Experience with testing and signing off customer facing systems
- Experience with documentation of processes, systems and requirements
- An analytical mind and keen attention to details
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge/experience of the business travel sector, gds systems and online booking tools would be advantageous but isn’t essential.
If you’re interested in learning more about this Product Development and PMO Assistant role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Contact Centre jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Travel jobs.
We’re professional. We listen. We believe that nothing is impossible and we’ll do our utmost to find the solution you’re looking for. We work with honesty and integrity and have a singular aim for both clients and candidates - Success!
The best way to apply for this job is by using our website. Click here to apply for this job now.
Alternatively, apply for this job by calling us on 0161 408 0357 or 0161 408 0358