View the details for "Business Travel Rail Consultant" below. If this looks like the job for you then just click on Apply Now. If there is anything you're unsure about or you'd like to find out more then just give us a call.
Travel Jobs - Business Travel Rail Consultant- Apply now
Business Travel Consultant, Rail Consultant, Reservations Consultant
We have a brand new Part Time Business Travel Rail Consultant role, working for a leading name in the corporate travel sector, based at their Manchester offices. This fantastic new role involves working 30 hours per week as an internal contact for the Reservations teams, providing quotes and advice, handling and administering bookings for European and Worldwide rail and ferry journeys.
The successful candidate will have previous, recent travel industry experience and ideally, a good working knowledge of rail and ferry routes and services. With keen attention to detail and good Geographical knowledge, they’ll also be customer focused, assisting the Reservations teams with these specialised bookings and enabling them to maintain high levels of service to the clients.
Our client is offering a competitive salary of up to £21k pro rata plus bonus and excellent benefits so if you’re interested in finding out more about this Part Time Business Travel Rail Consultant role, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online!
Role of Business Travel Rail Consultant:
- Handle European & World Wide Rail and Ferry quotes and queries on behalf of the Reservations teams
- Answer queries and make reservations relating to tickets which are already issued.
- Double check booking confirmations against quotes and booking requests.
- Offer advice and proactively assist the Reservations teams to enable an excellent service to clients.
- Continue to develop a thorough understanding of Rail and ferry, routings and services.
Skills required for the role:
- Previous travel industry experience
- Good level of geographical knowledge
- A good working knowledge of Rail and ferry, routings and services would be advantageous but isn’t essential
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated with a keen eye for detail
If you’re interested in learning more about this Part Time Business Travel Rail Consultant role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Contact Centre jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Travel jobs.
We’re professional. We listen. We believe that nothing is impossible and we’ll do our utmost to find the solution you’re looking for. We work with honesty and integrity and have a singular aim for both clients and candidates - Success!
The best way to apply for this job is by using our website. Click here to apply for this job now.
Alternatively, apply for this job by calling us on 0161 408 0357 or 0161 408 0358