View the details for "Business Travel Reservations Team Leader" below. If this looks like the job for you then just click on Apply Now. If there is anything you're unsure about or you'd like to find out more then just give us a call.
Travel Jobs - Business Travel Reservations Team Leader- Apply now
Business Travel Manager, Business Travel Team Leader
We have a brand new opportunity for a Business Travel Team Leader or Supervisor to join a fast growing and award winning Business Travel Company based in Birmingham. Managing a busy Travel Reservations Centre, the successful candidate will ensure their team provide a consistently professional and high quality service for all clients. Previous experience in a similar role within the Business Travel sector is essential for the role, along with the ability to inspire, motivate and develop your team to bring out the very best in them! In return, our client can offer a highly competitive salary, dependent on experience, plus excellent benefits. Please contact us today for a confidential chat about the role or apply online.
Role of Business Travel Reservations Team Leader:
- Manage the team to ensure that they provide a consistent booking service for all clients ensuring they professionally assists clients with travel bookings
- Manage the team workload in conjunction with the Reservations Manager to ensure adherence to SLAs
- Coach mentor and manage your team to ensure the provision of an excellent service and that our communications with customers and accuracy of bookings are exemplary
- Maintain the quality of communications with customers, whether this is by telephone, email or in person
- Ensure that CRM is managed efficiently and all cases are completed
- Identify inefficiencies and suggest solutions
- Ensure that your team are clear about company booking procedures and clients
- Assist and train your team in areas that they need extra help
- Deal with complex queries and complaints
Skills required for the role:
- Previous experience as a Business Travel Team Leader / Supervisor / Manager
- Flexibility with hours/days worked - there will be days when you will be expected to start early and/or finish late
- Ability to undertake some travelling if required
- A good communicator, well organised and used to working to tight deadlines and under pressure
- Strong people management skills, able to motivate a team, confident giving feedback and manage performance
- Professional attitude when dealing with suppliers, customers and fellow colleagues.
If you’re interested in learning more about this Business Travel Reservations Team Leader role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Contact Centre jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Travel jobs.
We’re professional. We listen. We believe that nothing is impossible and we’ll do our utmost to find the solution you’re looking for. We work with honesty and integrity and have a singular aim for both clients and candidates - Success!
The best way to apply for this job is by using our website. Click here to apply for this job now.
Alternatively, apply for this job by calling us on 0161 408 0357 or 0161 408 0358