View the details for "Business Travel Sales Account Executive" below. If this looks like the job for you then just click on Apply Now. If there is anything you're unsure about or you'd like to find out more then just give us a call.
Travel Jobs - Business Travel Sales Account Executive- Apply now
Account Manager, Business Development Executive, Sales Executive
We’re looking for a Sales Account Executive to join one of the UK’s leading Business Travel Agencies. Reporting to the Strategic Partnership Director, the successful candidate will be responsible for the development of a portfolio of London based accounts to achieve targets and help provide innovative customer solutions to reduce their cost, improve their efficiency and support our client's growth. This role is ideal for those who enjoy leading accounts through the development cycle to strategic partnership, have great communication skills, are achievement-oriented and expect recognition with performance rewards for exceeding targets; in addition to the basic salary of £30k, the OTE scheme is un-capped. Please contact us today to discuss the role in more detail, or apply online.
Role of Sales Account Executive:
- Manage the relationships of your own customer portfolio and new business development pipeline
- Liaise with existing accounts to ensure ever-increasing customer satisfaction, and an increase in retention and account growth;
- Dealing with customers on the phone working with procurement managers, bookers or travellers from existing customers and prospects, overseeing a portfolio of small and midsize accounts.
- Manage and track your activity. Recording all information in a CRM database you will on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis, accurately manage forecasts, and maintain your competitive knowledge and focus.
Skills required for the role:
- Previous experience within a similar sales account executive/management role
- Experience of working within a TMC
- Commercially aware, with good numerical skills
- A self-starter, driven to achieve with a tenacious approach
- Cross Functional teamwork, the ability to take people with you
- An understanding of the sales process and can demonstrate this
- Success with meeting sales targets and can demonstrate results
If you’re interested in this Sales Account Executive opportunity, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions today for a confidential chat or press the apply online button now!
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Contact Centre jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Travel jobs.
We’re professional. We listen. We believe that nothing is impossible and we’ll do our utmost to find the solution you’re looking for. We work with honesty and integrity and have a singular aim for both clients and candidates - Success!
The best way to apply for this job is by using our website. Click here to apply for this job now.
Alternatively, apply for this job by calling us on 0161 408 0357 or 0161 408 0358