View the details for "Business Travel Team Leader" below. If this looks like the job for you then just click on Apply Now. If there is anything you're unsure about or you'd like to find out more then just give us a call.
Travel Jobs - Business Travel Team Leader- Apply now
Business Travel Consultant (Senior), Business Travel Team Leader
We have a brand new opportunity to join a leading Travel Management Company based in Bradford, as a Business Travel Team Leader. The role will involve leading and motivating a team of Business Travel Consultants; maintaining and overseeing the application of quality control across all aspects of business delivery in the department, providing a high level of customer service, whilst ensuring the smooth-running and effective management of the team.
For the successful candidate, our client is offering an attractive package including a generous starting salary of up to £28k, excellent company and industry benefits and huge scope for long term career progression.
Whether you’re already a Business Travel Team Leader/Manager seeking a fresh challenge or a Senior Business Travel Consultant with solid supervisory experience looking for the next step in your career, if this role is of interest to you, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online.
Role of Business Travel Team Leader:
- Manage the day to day operation of the Department, upholding all our policies/procedures whilst demonstrating company values
- Maintain a good level of understanding of the reservations and back office systems.
- Ensure bookings are processed in line with Standard Operating Procedures and maintain a consistent high quality level of customer service delivery.
- Work closely with the Head of Operations to ensure parity of standards across the teams
- Ensure all customer SLAs and KPIs are understood and met during implementation and the life of the contract
- Conduct regular 1:1s with team members; provide regular feedback and coaching on performance, creating detailed Personal Development Plans through solution- driven discussions
Skills required for the role:
- Supervisory or managerial experience gained within the Business travel sector
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Strong leadership and motivational skills
- In-depth GDS knowledge
- Approachable and able to offer support and advice
If you’re interested in learning more about this new Business Travel Team Leader role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Contact Centre jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Travel jobs.
We’re professional. We listen. We believe that nothing is impossible and we’ll do our utmost to find the solution you’re looking for. We work with honesty and integrity and have a singular aim for both clients and candidates - Success!
The best way to apply for this job is by using our website. Click here to apply for this job now.
Alternatively, apply for this job by calling us on 0161 408 0357 or 0161 408 0358