View the details for "Cruise Sales & Product Specialist" below. If this looks like the job for you then just click on Apply Now. If there is anything you're unsure about or you'd like to find out more then just give us a call.
Travel Jobs - Cruise Sales & Product Specialist- Apply now
Cruise Consultant, Product Executive
We have a truly unique new role and a superb opportunity for travel or cruise consultants looking to explore their creative side, without losing earning potential! This Cruise Sales & Product Specialist role is a newly-created position and is a dual role, working across our client’s product and sales teams.
The product side of the role involves creating and developing new cruise packages, monitoring existing offers, liaising with your sales colleagues and negotiating with suppliers. The other half of the role is as part of the cruise sales team, assisting and advising with cruise and stay packages and booking across all of the major cruise lines. As well as a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-growing Tour Operator in a really interesting and varied role, our Solihull-based client are also offering a competitive basic salary of up to £19k plus commission and excellent benefits.
If you’re interested in finding out more about this Cruise Sales & Product Specialist role, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online!
Role of Cruise Sales & Product Specialist:
- Handling cruise enquiries, ensuring that sales potential is maximised and service levels are maintained at all times
- Providing general and specific advice about a range of cruise lines, Worldwide and European travel destinations
- Creating and developing new cruise packages, re-costing and updated existing packages as necessary
- Liaising & negotiating with cruise lines & suppliers / DMC’s
- Monitoring and checking website and social media to ensure all deals are current/correct
Skills required for the role:
- Previous, recent cruise sales and tailor-making experience
- Ideally, personal cruising experience
- Good working knowledge of the cruise sector
- Creative and able to multi-task
- Highly organised with a keen eye for detail
- Although previous product experience would be advantageous, it isn’t essential for this role.
If you’re interested in learning more about this fantastic Cruise Sales & Product Specialist role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Contact Centre jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Travel jobs.
We’re professional. We listen. We believe that nothing is impossible and we’ll do our utmost to find the solution you’re looking for. We work with honesty and integrity and have a singular aim for both clients and candidates - Success!
The best way to apply for this job is by using our website. Click here to apply for this job now.
Alternatively, apply for this job by calling us on 0161 408 0357 or 0161 408 0358