View the details for "Dutch speaking Business Travel Consultant" below. If this looks like the job for you then just click on Apply Now. If there is anything you're unsure about or you'd like to find out more then just give us a call.
Travel Jobs, Multilingual Jobs - Dutch speaking Business Travel Consultant- Apply now
Business Support Consultant, Business Travel Consultant (Senior), Multilingual Reservations Consultant
Are you a Dutch & English speaking Business Travel Consultant looking for a fabulous opportunity to progress your career? Would like to live and work in the beautiful city of Brussels?!
If you thrive on delivering a highly professional service at all times and are willing to go the extra mile to ensure your clients experience the perfect trip, we want to hear from you!
Successful candidates will be responsible for delivering a seamless travel management service to European clients, booking multi-sector flights, building in-depth travel itineraries and dealing with any other ad hoc requests. Oral and written fluency in Dutch (and English) is essential for these roles, along with working knowledge of a native GDS, excellent worldwide geography and a positive, can-do attitude with the ability to multi-task.
On offer is a highly competitive salary plus bonuses, excellent company benefits and fantastic career development opportunities. If this role is of interest to you, please contact us today for more information or apply online.
Role of Dutch speaking Business Travel Consultant:
- Book a variety of travel requirements from UK hotels & trains, to complex worldwide itineraries
- Handle all enquiries, professionally and efficiently
- Build rapport and good relationships with all new and existing clients, ensuring specific client policies are adhered to. Actively listen to the client and proactively assist them Attend client seminars in order to facilitate good client relations. Assist clients who may be calling for another team member who is busy. Promote added extras such as hotels / car hire / insurance and visa service.
- Offer a high level of service and maintain agreed service levels
- Deal with amendments and schedule changes and any other ad hoc requests
Skills required for the role:
- Previous reservations experience within the Business Travel sector
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in Dutch and English
- Working knowledge of a GDS
- Excellent worldwide geography
- Ability to deliver high levels of customer service at all times
- Highly professional and pro-active approach
If you’re interested in learning more about this Dutch speaking Business Travel Consultant role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Contact Centre jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Travel jobs.
We’re professional. We listen. We believe that nothing is impossible and we’ll do our utmost to find the solution you’re looking for. We work with honesty and integrity and have a singular aim for both clients and candidates - Success!
The best way to apply for this job is by using our website. Click here to apply for this job now.
Alternatively, apply for this job by calling us on 0161 408 0357 or 0161 408 0358