View the details for "Entertainment Tickets Specialist - French speaking" below. If this looks like the job for you then just click on Apply Now. If there is anything you're unsure about or you'd like to find out more then just give us a call.
Multilingual Jobs - Entertainment Tickets Specialist - French speaking- Apply now
Customer Service Advisor, Multilingual Reservations Consultant, Reservations Consultant
We're looking for fluent French speakers for some fabulous Entertainment Tickets Specialist opportunities within the Leisure Travel & Entertainments sector. Are you:
- An experienced tickets specialist with all the right contacts?
- The person your friends always come to for getting tickets to sold out shows and events?
- Always ‘in the know’ about all the latest shows, music events or sports fixtures?
- Someone who thrives in a fast paced and fun working environment?
As an Entertainment Tickets Specialist your role will be to source tickets for concerts, theatre, film premieres and sporting events within UK and worldwide. Using your knowledge, contacts and expertise, you'll ensure our client's members attend the events to which they request access and will create personalised solutions to their requests and exceeding all expectations. Some of their requests will be straight forward such as checking prices and availability for events, however, some will be more unusual and will require tenacity and excellent problem-solving skills such as sourcing tickets for exclusive and sold out events. On offer is a highly competitive salary of up to £26k plus bonus and excellent industry benefits. If this role is of interest to you, please contact us for further information, or apply online.
Role of Entertainment Tickets Specialist - French speaking:
- Establish clear, detailed and thorough briefs from members
- Researching the best options to meet and exceed the lifestyle requirements of the member
- Always go above and beyond on your members’ requests
- Proactively offering tailored lifestyle suggestions to your members to maximise the value they get from the service
- Ensure quality information is held on members’ profiles including their personal preferences
Skills required for the role:
- Fluency in writen and spoken French & English - essential
- Passionate about music, sports and theatre.
- Energetic and motivated team player who enjoys the challenge of meeting and beating targets
- Passionate about delivering high-quality personalised support
- Excellent research skills.
- Previous customer service experience
If you’re interested in learning more about this Entertainment Tickets Specialist - French Speaking role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Contact Centre jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Travel jobs.
We’re professional. We listen. We believe that nothing is impossible and we’ll do our utmost to find the solution you’re looking for. We work with honesty and integrity and have a singular aim for both clients and candidates - Success!
The best way to apply for this job is by using our website. Click here to apply for this job now.
Alternatively, apply for this job by calling us on 0161 408 0357 or 0161 408 0358