View the details for "Events Business Travel Consultant" below. If this looks like the job for you then just click on Apply Now. If there is anything you're unsure about or you'd like to find out more then just give us a call.
Travel Jobs - Events Business Travel Consultant- Apply now
Business Travel Consultant, Business Travel Consultant (Senior), Conference And Events Consultant, Corporate Leisure Travel Consultant, Event Consultant, Mice Consultant, Tailor-Made Travel Consultant
Are you looking for a Business Travel role with a difference? Our client is a sector leading Travel Management Company based in central Manchester and are currently looking for experienced Business Travel Consultants to join their expanding Events team. Arranging "one off" Events around the globe and bringing clients together from all over the world, this is a genuinely exciting career opportunity where no two working days will be the same!
The role will involve liaising with clients during the early stages of their event planning to ensure travel booking support is provided in a coordinated and value-adding way, then maintaining contact with the customer throughout the travel booking process and providing updates and travel booking reports as required.
The successful candidates will have previous experience within the corporate/business travel, group travel, tailor-made travel or MICE sectors and will be self-motivated, highly organised and customer focused. Excellent relationship building and communication skills are essential for the, as is proficiency with a GDS. In return, our client is offering a competitive salary of up to £23k plus monthly bonus & extensive industry benefits, along with excellent opportunities for career progression.
If you ‘d like to find out more about this Events Business Travel Consultant role, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online!
Role of Events Business Travel Consultant:
- Develop client relationships early in the sales cycle to understand their event travel requirements
- Grow and maintain strong relationships with clients and travellers throughout the travel booking process, from initial scoping, through the travel booking period, to post-event follow-up
- Provide a high quality of customer service at all times to both internal and external clients
- Use strong problem solving skills to provide travel solutions for sometimes complex travel requests
- Offer all applicable options when handling quotes and advise fare comparison notes as part of Service Level Agreement
Skills required for the role:
- Previous business/corporate travel, group travel, tailor-made travel or MICE experience
- Highly organised with exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Good worldwide geographical knowledge
- Professional and self-motivated approach
- Proficient with a GDS (Galileo, Amadeus or Sabre)
If you’re interested in learning more about this Events Business Travel Consultant role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Contact Centre jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Travel jobs.
We’re professional. We listen. We believe that nothing is impossible and we’ll do our utmost to find the solution you’re looking for. We work with honesty and integrity and have a singular aim for both clients and candidates - Success!
The best way to apply for this job is by using our website. Click here to apply for this job now.
Alternatively, apply for this job by calling us on 0161 408 0357 or 0161 408 0358