View the details for "Flights Specialist " below. If this looks like the job for you then just click on Apply Now. If there is anything you're unsure about or you'd like to find out more then just give us a call.
Travel Jobs - Flights Specialist- Apply now
Reservations Consultant, Tailor-Made Travel Consultant, Tour Operations Consultant
Travel Consultants, do you have expert knowledge of flight booking processes, airlines and airport hubs? Are you confident with making complex, multi-sector and/or group bookings? If so, we’re looking for a Flights Specialist to join a leading travel company based in the south Birmingham area, planning, making and coordinating flight bookings and providing other logistical and administrative support for tours to a wide variety of Worldwide destinations!
As Flights Specialist, you’ll also be responsible for controlling existing bookings, making additions and amendments and liaising with wholesalers and direct suppliers, enabling future relations and allowing for further development of the role. The successful candidate will be experienced and confident with booking flights to a range of destinations, will have good Worldwide geographical knowledge and keen attention to detail and although GDS proficiency would be advantageous, it isn’t essential as training can be provided. As well as a highly competitive starting salary, our client are also offering excellent company and industry benefits and the opportunity to further develop the role and really make your mark as part of an award-winning team!
So, whether you’re a Travel Consultant looking to move away from sales or a Travel Administrator looking to focus more on flights, if you’re interested in finding out more about this Flights Specialist role, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online!
Role of Flights Specialist:
- Plan, make and manage flight bookings to Worldwide destinations
- Control existing bookings, handling amendments, additions, cancellations etc.
- Liaise with both wholesalers and direct suppliers, building strong relationships
- Provide other logistical and administrative support to the sales and marketing teams
- Work proactively and with attention to detail
Skills required for the role:
- Previous travel industry experience
- Working knowledge of flight booking processes and procedures
- Good Worldwide geographical knowledge
- Strong communication skills
- Highly organised with an eye for detail
- Ability to problem solve and remain calm under pressure
- Proficiency with a GDS would be advantageous, but isn’t essential.
If you’re interested in learning more about this fantastic Flights Specialist role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Contact Centre jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Travel jobs.
We’re professional. We listen. We believe that nothing is impossible and we’ll do our utmost to find the solution you’re looking for. We work with honesty and integrity and have a singular aim for both clients and candidates - Success!
The best way to apply for this job is by using our website. Click here to apply for this job now.
Alternatively, apply for this job by calling us on 0161 408 0357 or 0161 408 0358