View the details for "Galileo Business Travel Consultant" below. If this looks like the job for you then just click on Apply Now. If there is anything you're unsure about or you'd like to find out more then just give us a call.
Travel Jobs - Galileo Business Travel Consultant- Apply now
Business Travel Consultant, Business Travel Consultant (Senior), Corporate Leisure Travel Consultant
Calling all Galileo trained Travel Consultants - we have a brand new opportunity just in which offers the chance for you join a leading, central London based Travel Management Company and achieve a fantastic package including a generous basic salary plus excellent benefits!
Working as part of our client's expanding Business Travel team, successful candidates will be dealing with a variety of corporate clients, booking all aspects of their travel requirements and delivering a high touch, travel management service at all times. This is a superb opportunity for professional and highly experienced, Galileo trained Travel Consultants looking for the next step in their travel career and our client in happy to consider candidate currently working in Business Travel and those who are Galileo trained, looking to move into the sector.
In addition to a generous starting salary there will also be the opportunity to cover additional shifts as needed and other excellent industry benefits. If if this role is of interest to you, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online.
Role of Galileo Business Travel Consultant:
- Handling all travel requirements for a variety orporate clients using Galileo GDS
- Booking all accommodation, air and sea travel plus any ancillary services
- Offering exceptional levels of customer service at all times
- Developing strong professional relationships with key clients
- Providing solutions and advice to clients in an efficient and professional manner
- Offering travel/route expertise on worldwide destinations
Skills required for the role:
- Previous experience as a Business Travel Consultant - ideally minimum two years OR
- Previous experience in a Corporate/Leisure Travel role
- Good working knowledge of Galileo GDS
- Excellent relationship building and customer service skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and keen attention to detail
- Highly professional approach at all times
If you’re interested in learning more about this exciting new Galileo Business Travel Consultant role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Contact Centre jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Travel jobs.
We’re professional. We listen. We believe that nothing is impossible and we’ll do our utmost to find the solution you’re looking for. We work with honesty and integrity and have a singular aim for both clients and candidates - Success!
The best way to apply for this job is by using our website. Click here to apply for this job now.
Alternatively, apply for this job by calling us on 0161 408 0357 or 0161 408 0358