View the details for "German speaking Content Moderator" below. If this looks like the job for you then just click on Apply Now. If there is anything you're unsure about or you'd like to find out more then just give us a call.
Multilingual Jobs - German speaking Content Moderator- Apply now
Multilingual Reservations Consultant
Join the Search Quality Moderator Team at one of the world’s leading online jobs boards, working from our client’s multilingual hub in Dublin. Working on behalf of a world leading organisation with presence in over 60 countries, successful candidates will be responsible for reviewing job postings and processing accounts. This includes verifying the legitimacy of the posting company, investigating fraudulent accounts and identifying questionable job postings. You’ll take pride in both finding problems and identifying their solutions.
On offer is a highly competitive salary of €28,000 plus performance related bonus, relocation package if applicable, extensive company benefits including life insurance, pension, discounted phone and medical plans, free parking and an onsite canteen.
So, if you want to be part of an energetic and friendly international team who enjoy working together to deliver results, all whilst living in one of Europe’s most vibrant cities, please contact us today for more information or apply online.
Role of Content Moderator:
- Analyse jobs and identify scams, spam, and other low-quality content and decide how to handle these issues
- Investigate companies to determine their legitimacy
- Moderate the quality of jobs and accounts by effectively recognizing problematic patterns and red flags
- Recognise trends and patterns, and escalate issues outside the company policy
- Suggest ways to improve our products and internal tools
- Help define the policies that guide company-wide quality decisions
- Ensure that job seekers get the most out of their job search experience
Skills required for the role:
- Fluency in German and professionally proficient in English
- Ability to communicate in an easy to understand format (verbal and written)
- Must be internet savvy
- Experienced at using search engines to find information on the internet
- Must have proficient verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Able to work in multiple tools/web browser windows at one time
- Excellent time management skills
- Self-starter, can easily adapt to change (new content, changing policies)
- Good problem solving, diagnosis and troubleshooting skills
If you’re interested in learning more about this Content Moderator role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Contact Centre jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Travel jobs.
We’re professional. We listen. We believe that nothing is impossible and we’ll do our utmost to find the solution you’re looking for. We work with honesty and integrity and have a singular aim for both clients and candidates - Success!
The best way to apply for this job is by using our website. Click here to apply for this job now.
Alternatively, apply for this job by calling us on 0161 408 0357 or 0161 408 0358