View the details for "Group Travel Account Executive" below. If this looks like the job for you then just click on Apply Now. If there is anything you're unsure about or you'd like to find out more then just give us a call.
Travel Jobs - Group Travel Account Executive- Apply now
Business Travel Consultant, Business Travel Consultant (Senior), Group Travel Consultant
Are you a Business or Leisure Travel Consultant with experience of arranging Group Travel? Can you use a GDS? If so, we have a superb opportunity for you to join an award-winning Travel Management Company in Manchester as a Group Travel Account Executive!
This interesting and really varied role will see the successful candidate arrange bespoke trips and tours for a variety of clients, negotiating with airlines, hotels and ground transport suppliers, both in the UK and overseas and essentially be responsible for their own bookings from receipt of the initial enquiry through to confirmation. We're looking for candidates with experience gained in a similar role, exceptional customer service and account management skills and previous experience of working on a GDS.
On offer is a competitive starting salary of up to £23k plus bonus and excellent benefits, so if this role is of interest to you, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online.
Role of Group Travel Account Executive:
- Arrange bespoke trips and tours for a variety of clients within a niche client base
- Build rapport and good relationships with all new and existing clients and suppliers, ensuring specific client policies are adhered to
- Use commercial awareness and product knowledge to maximize revenue while ensuring the best value for money for clients
- Negotiate with airlines, hotels and ground transport suppliers, both in the UK and overseas
- Coordinate numerous travel requests at any one time, handling multiple supplier deadlines in the process
- Work independently for much of the time but as part of a larger team and with other departments as and when required
- Provide consistent, excellent customer service
- Make contact with existing clients to discuss potential future travel plans
Skills required for the role:
- Previous experience in a similar travel management role
- Experience in supplier negotiation and understanding terms and conditions of sale
- Strong commercial understanding
- The ability to take ownership of the customer experience from enquiry to confirmation
- Good geographical knowledge
- General knowledge of worldwide airlines and the travel industry
- Experience working towards targets and deadlines
If you’re interested in learning more about this Group Travel Account Executive opportunity, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Contact Centre jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Travel jobs.
We’re professional. We listen. We believe that nothing is impossible and we’ll do our utmost to find the solution you’re looking for. We work with honesty and integrity and have a singular aim for both clients and candidates - Success!
The best way to apply for this job is by using our website. Click here to apply for this job now.
Alternatively, apply for this job by calling us on 0161 408 0357 or 0161 408 0358