View the details for "Group Travel Fulfilment Consultant" below. If this looks like the job for you then just click on Apply Now. If there is anything you're unsure about or you'd like to find out more then just give us a call.
Travel Jobs - Group Travel Fulfilment Consultant- Apply now
Groups Fulfilment Consultant
We have a number of brand new and fantastic opportunities to join a hugely successful and awarding winning Business Travel Company based in Manchester city centre, as a Group Travel Fulfilment Consultant! If you have a Travel industry background and are looking for the first step into the Business Travel sector, this could be the perfect role for you!
Our client's Groups Team creates, sells and fulfils customised group itineraries, ranging from flights to multi component packages and inclusive student field trips and includes both domestic and overseas travel. The successful candidates will be responsible for all post sale booking and customer management, ensuring that the customer receives excellent service from point of sale to return from trip.
On offer a competitive basic salary of up to £20,000, full training on Amadeus GDS, excellent benefits and a structured career path offering the next step into an Account Executive role. Please contact us today for further information on this role or apply online.
Role of Group Travel Fulfilment Consultant:
- Take over group travel bookings from sales colleagues once the customer has agreed the purchase;
- Ensure sales colleagues have provided all relevant information in line with check list;
- Cross-check supplier costs and customer quote and raise any issues or mistakes;
- Process bookings in in house booking management system to ensure all supplier and customer information is recorded;
- Process and send customer confirmations and invoices;
- Work with customers to collect and manage passenger names, passport details and accommodation requirements within agreed time frames;
- Manage after-sale customer communication, including changes to travel plans;
- Use product knowledge to suggest and sell added benefits such as airport transfers and educational tour items;
- Pay suppliers within agreed terms and ensure bookings are finalised in line with agreements;
- Send customer pre-departure summary with detailed itineraries and arrangements;
Skills required for the role:
- Travel industry experience gained within reservations, customer service, sales support or administration
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Good attention to detail and able to prioritise work
- Group Travel Sales/Groups or GDS experience would be an advantage but is not essential
If you’re interested in learning more about this Group Travel Fulfilment Consultant opportunity, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Contact Centre jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Travel jobs.
We’re professional. We listen. We believe that nothing is impossible and we’ll do our utmost to find the solution you’re looking for. We work with honesty and integrity and have a singular aim for both clients and candidates - Success!
The best way to apply for this job is by using our website. Click here to apply for this job now.
Alternatively, apply for this job by calling us on 0161 408 0357 or 0161 408 0358