View the details for "Groups & MICE Business Travel Consultant" below. If this looks like the job for you then just click on Apply Now. If there is anything you're unsure about or you'd like to find out more then just give us a call.
Travel Jobs - Groups & MICE Business Travel Consultant- Apply now
Business Travel Consultant, Business Travel Consultant (Senior), Group Travel Consultant, Mice Consultant
Are you looking for a Business Travel role with a difference? Our client is a leading Travel Management Company in Bradford and they’re looking for experienced Business Travel or MICE Consultants to join them. The role will involve providing a high level of customer service and support to both internal and external customers and suppliers, whilst delivering booking support to clients across a range of services including Accommodation, Meeting Rooms, Coaches and Rail travel. The successful candidate will ideally have previous experience within the corporate or group travel or MICE sectors and will be self-motivated and customer focused. Excellent relationship building and communication skills are essential for the role and expereince using a GDS would be an advantage. In return, our client is offering a competitive salary plus excellent industry benefits and great opportunities for career progression.
If you‘d like to find out more about this Groups & MICE Business Travel Consultant role, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online.
Role of Groups & MICE Business Travel Consultant:
- Handle group and MICE enquiries from a variety of corporate clients
- Book all aspects of group travel including accommodation, meeting rooms, coaches and rail travel
- Provide guidance and support to clients, particularly regarding group travel procedures
- Provide a high level of customer service at all times
Skills required for the role:
- Previous corporate travel, group travel or MICE experience
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Good worldwide geographical knowledge
- Professional, reliable and flexible with good attention to detail
- Working knowledge of a GDS (Galileo, Amadeus or Sabre) would be advantage
If you’re interested in learning more about this Groups & MICE Business Travel Consultant role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Contact Centre jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Travel jobs.
We’re professional. We listen. We believe that nothing is impossible and we’ll do our utmost to find the solution you’re looking for. We work with honesty and integrity and have a singular aim for both clients and candidates - Success!
The best way to apply for this job is by using our website. Click here to apply for this job now.
Alternatively, apply for this job by calling us on 0161 408 0357 or 0161 408 0358