View the details for "Home-based Business Travel Call Handler" below. If this looks like the job for you then just click on Apply Now. If there is anything you're unsure about or you'd like to find out more then just give us a call.
Travel Jobs - Home-based Business Travel Call Handler- Apply now
Business Travel Consultant (Trainee), Home-Based Business Travel Consultant, Hotel Consultant
Our client is a highly regarded after hours Travel Management service, offering support to corporate travellers regardless of geographical location, or time of day or night. As they continue to expand their successful Business Travel operation throughout the UK, they're now looking for Home-based Call Handlers to join their growing team.
Working from the comfort of your own home and reporting to the Reservations Manager, the role involves handling and screening coming calls, to establish the nature and urgency of the call. This is a pressurised role in which the successful candidates will be dealing with a wide variety of clients in a demanding and fast paced environment. Working on a rota basis, you’ll cover a range of shifts including early mornings, evenings and weekends (but NO night shifts) so a flexible, versatile approach is essential.
Previous experience gained within a customer facing role, ideally within the Business Travel sector, along with calm and professional manner is essential for this role and in return our client is offering a generous basic salary of £19.5k pro rata, great benefits and the chance to work from home for a fast-growing global Business Travel Company! Please contact us today for a confidential chat about the role, or apply online.
Role of Home-based Call Handler:
- Handling incoming calls from clients, establishing the nature and urgency of the call
- Making the decision to pass the call to a Senior Business Travel Consultant to deal with, or to take a message for less urgent enquiries
- Using a calm and professional approach to quickly establish the nature of the call
- Offering empathy to the client, whilst providing a pro-active solution to their call
Skills required for the role:
- Previous experience gained within a customer service role within the Travel sector
- A calm and professional approach
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Expert delivery of customer service
- Excellent problem solving skills
- A keen eye for detail
- Flexibility with regard to working hours
If you’re interested in learning more about this Home-based Call Handler role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Contact Centre jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Travel jobs.
We’re professional. We listen. We believe that nothing is impossible and we’ll do our utmost to find the solution you’re looking for. We work with honesty and integrity and have a singular aim for both clients and candidates - Success!
The best way to apply for this job is by using our website. Click here to apply for this job now.
Alternatively, apply for this job by calling us on 0161 408 0357 or 0161 408 0358