View the details for "Home-based Business Travel Supervisor" below. If this looks like the job for you then just click on Apply Now. If there is anything you're unsure about or you'd like to find out more then just give us a call.
Travel Jobs - Home-based Business Travel Supervisor- Apply now
Business Travel Team Leader, Home-Based Business Travel Consultant, Home-Based Business Travel Manager
With a Worldwide presence and a varied portfolio of accounts, our client are well-established within the Business Travel sector and now are looking for an additional Business Travel Supervisor to join their expanding Out of Hours Home-based team. Working from the comfort of your own home and utilising your extensive corporate travel experience and in-depth GDS skills, the successful candidate will manage a team of experienced Business Travel Consultants whilst dealing with a variety of corporate travel bookings including complex itineraries, amendments and re-issues. This is a hands on role where you'll lead by example, providing support to both your team and your clients, whilst delivering the highest levels of customer service.
On offer is a highly competitive package including a competitive basic salary, a generous & achievable bonus scheme, all equipment including laptop and other excellent benefits. With more and more corporate travel professionals enjoying the benefits of a home-based role, this is a fantastic opportunity to enjoy the flexibility and autonomy of a homeworking position whilst developing your career within a fast-growing Business Travel company. Please contact us today for a confidential chat about the role or apply online.
Role of Home-based Business Travel Supervisor:
- Managing a team of team of 10-15 home-based Business Travel Consultants
- Supporting and developing the team
- Dealing with escalations
- Handling all travel requirements including complex flight itineraries
- Dealing with amendments, cancellations, schedule changes etc. including ticket re-issues and fare recalculations
- Maintaining an outstanding level of customer service at all times
Skills required for the role:
- Previous supervisory or team leader experience within a TMC
- In-depth reservations experience using native Amadeus, Galileo or Sabre (min. of two GDS essential)
- Experience with ticketing, fare calculations, ticket reissues (including nett fare ticketing)
- Knowledge of online booking tools - i.e. Conferma and Evolvi - would be advantageous, however training can be provided.
- Strong account management skills and a good telephone manner
- Professional, motivated and flexible approach
- Quiet space or spare room in which to work from
- Flexible with regard to hours and able to commit to an after-hours shift pattern
If you’re interested in learning more about this Home-based Business Travel Supervisor role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Contact Centre jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Travel jobs.
We’re professional. We listen. We believe that nothing is impossible and we’ll do our utmost to find the solution you’re looking for. We work with honesty and integrity and have a singular aim for both clients and candidates - Success!
The best way to apply for this job is by using our website. Click here to apply for this job now.
Alternatively, apply for this job by calling us on 0161 408 0357 or 0161 408 0358