View the details for "Home-based OOH Business Travel Supervisor" below. If this looks like the job for you then just click on Apply Now. If there is anything you're unsure about or you'd like to find out more then just give us a call.
Travel Jobs - Home-based OOH Business Travel Supervisor- Apply now
Home-Based Business Travel Manager
Our client is a leading, independent Travel service provider with more than four decades of experience within the Corporate Travel sector and they're currently looking for a Home-based Out Of Hours Business Travel Supervisor to join their team on a full-time basis.
Remotely managing a team of four business travel consultants, the successful candidate will also be responsible for dealing with a variety of corporate travel bookings including complex itineraries, amendments and re-issues. This is a hands on role where you'll lead by example, providing support to both your team and your clients, whilst delivering the highest levels of customer service.
On offer is a highly competitive package including a competitive salary plus excellent benefits and all equipment including laptop is provided. With more and more corporate travel professionals enjoying the benefits of a home-based role, this is a fantastic opportunity to enjoy the flexibility and autonomy of a homeworking position whilst developing your career within a fast-growing Business Travel company. Please contact us today for a confidential chat about the role or apply online.
Role of Home-based OOH Business Travel Supervisor:
- Managing a team of team of 4 home-based Business Travel Consultants
- Working on a rota basis between the hours of 4.30pm - 8am
- Supporting and developing the team
- Dealing with escalations
- Handling all travel requirements including complex flight itineraries
- Dealing with amendments, cancellations, schedule changes etc. including ticket re-issues and fare recalculations
- Maintaining an outstanding level of customer service at all times
Skills required for the role:
- Previous supervisory or team leader experience within a TMC
- In-depth reservations experience using native Amadeus, Galileo or Sabre
- Experience with ticketing, fare calculations, ticket reissues - marine fares would be an advantage
- Strong account management skills and a good telephone manner
- Professional, motivated and flexible approach
- Quiet space or spare room in which to work from
- Flexible with regard to hours and able to commit to an after-hours shift pattern
If you’re interested in learning more about this Home-based OOH Business Travel Supervisor role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Contact Centre jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Travel jobs.
We’re professional. We listen. We believe that nothing is impossible and we’ll do our utmost to find the solution you’re looking for. We work with honesty and integrity and have a singular aim for both clients and candidates - Success!
The best way to apply for this job is by using our website. Click here to apply for this job now.
Alternatively, apply for this job by calling us on 0161 408 0357 or 0161 408 0358