View the details for "Home-based Senior Business Travel Consultant - Daytime shifts" below. If this looks like the job for you then just click on Apply Now. If there is anything you're unsure about or you'd like to find out more then just give us a call.
Travel Jobs - Home-based Senior Business Travel Consultant - Daytime shifts- Apply now
Business Travel Consultant (Senior), Home-Based Business Travel Manager
We're looking for full and part-time, experienced Business Travel Consultants for some brand new home-based roles with a global Business Travel organisation. If you're looking for daytime working hours and a Monday to Friday shift pattern and you enjoy the challenge of building complex itineraries and making travel arrangements to diverse Worldwide destinations, then this could be the perfect role for you!
A minimum of five years experience as a Business Travel Consultant is required for these positions along with proficiency on a native GDS, excellent customer service skills and candidates must be within an hours commute from Manchester city centre. In return our client can offer an attractive package including a competitive starting salary, bonus scheme and extensive company and industry benefits, plus huge scope for future career progression. Please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online.
Role of Home-based Business Travel Consultant:
- Handling travel enquiries - via phone and email
- Booking all aspects of travel - flights and overground/land arrangements
- Building complex and multi-sector itineraries
- Delivering high levels of customer service and accuracy
- Offering route/carrier advice and suggestions where appropriate
- Working well as part of a busy, specialised business travel team
Skills required for the role:
- Previous experience as a Business Travel Consultant - min. 5 years
- Proficiency with a GDS (Amadeus, Galileo or Sabre)
- Ideally, experience booking complex and multi-sector itineraries
- Strong customer service skills
- Confident telephone manner and excellent communication skills
- Good Worldwide geographical knowledge
- Keen eye for detail
- Spare room/home office in which to work from
If you’re interested in learning more about this Home-based Business Travel Consultant role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Contact Centre jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Travel jobs.
We’re professional. We listen. We believe that nothing is impossible and we’ll do our utmost to find the solution you’re looking for. We work with honesty and integrity and have a singular aim for both clients and candidates - Success!
The best way to apply for this job is by using our website. Click here to apply for this job now.
Alternatively, apply for this job by calling us on 0161 408 0357 or 0161 408 0358