View the details for "Homebased OOH Business Travel Consultant" below. If this looks like the job for you then just click on Apply Now. If there is anything you're unsure about or you'd like to find out more then just give us a call.
Travel Jobs - Homebased OOH Business Travel Consultant- Apply now
Home-Based Business Travel Consultant
Are you looking for an exciting new Business Travel role where there's never a dull moment? Do you thrive on never knowing what the next call will bring and get satisfaction from solving an array of problems? If you enioy a challenge and you’re motivated and work well autonomously then why not work from home in this fantastic Out of Hours Business Travel Consultant role?!
With a variety of shifts available including daytime, evenings and weekends, with only the occasional night shift, this superb Out of Hours role offers a great deal of flexibility and a great work/life balance. The successful candidates will thrive on problem solving and always remain calm under pressure whilst delivering excellent customer service. This is a great opportunity for Senior Business Travel Consultants looking for a new opportunity to work from home in a challenging but rewarding role.
There are a number of these roles available but don’t delay, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online!
Role of Out of Hours Business Travel Consultant:
- Offering an out of hours service for corporate travellers
- Handling business travel bookings and amendments
- Dealing with amendments, cancellations, schedule changes etc.
- Issuing and re-issuing tickets, including fare calculations and exchanges
- Delivering exceptional customer service with every transaction
- Working a variety of shifts including daytime, early evening and weekends
Skills required for the role:
- Minimum of 3 years experience within the Business Travel sector
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work well autonomously
- Excellent problem solving skills and the ability to remain calm under pressure
- In-depth knowledge of at least one GDS (Galileo, Amadeus or Sabre)
- Spare room or home office space from which to work
- Flexible with regard to working hours
If you’re interested in learning more about this exciting new Homebased Business Travel role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Contact Centre jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Travel jobs.
We’re professional. We listen. We believe that nothing is impossible and we’ll do our utmost to find the solution you’re looking for. We work with honesty and integrity and have a singular aim for both clients and candidates - Success!
The best way to apply for this job is by using our website. Click here to apply for this job now.
Alternatively, apply for this job by calling us on 0161 408 0357 or 0161 408 0358