View the details for "Homework Business Travel Consultant" below. If this looks like the job for you then just click on Apply Now. If there is anything you're unsure about or you'd like to find out more then just give us a call.
Travel Jobs - Homework Business Travel Consultant- Apply now
Business Travel Consultant (Senior), Home-Based Business Travel Consultant
We're looking for experienced Business Travel Consultants across the UK for a market leading, home based Travel Management Company. Due to further growth and development of their market sector, our client is now looking for native GDS proficient Business Travel Consultants who have a minimum of three years (recent) corporate travel experience and exceptional customer service skills.
Providing after hours cover for a number of well known travel clients, the successful candidates will be responsible for offering an unrivalled and efficient travel management service, delivering 100% customer satisfaction at all times. All equipment is provided, including a laptop and successful candidates will be rewarded with a package of up to £30,000 pro rata including a competitive basic salary plus bonus, discounted gym membership and pension scheme.
With more and more travel industry professionals enjoying the benefits of working from home and winter just around the corner, there's never been a better time to make the move into a home-based role! If you have the relevant industry experience and would like to know more, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online.
***Full & part-time hours are available***
Skills required for the role:
- Recent experience as a business travel consultant – minimum three years
- In-depth reservations experience using native Amadeus, Galileo or Sabre
- Experience with ticketing, fare calculations, ticket reissues (including nett fare ticketing)
- Knowledge of online booking tools i.e. Conferma and Evolvi - experience would be advantageous, however training can be provided.
- Strong account management skills and a good telephone manner
- Professional, motivated and flexible approach
- Resourceful and calm under pressure
- Quiet space or spare room in which to work from
- Flexible with regard to hours and able to commit to an after hours shift pattern
If you’re interested in learning more about this Homework Business Travel opportunity, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Contact Centre jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Travel jobs.
We’re professional. We listen. We believe that nothing is impossible and we’ll do our utmost to find the solution you’re looking for. We work with honesty and integrity and have a singular aim for both clients and candidates - Success!
The best way to apply for this job is by using our website. Click here to apply for this job now.
Alternatively, apply for this job by calling us on 0161 408 0357 or 0161 408 0358