View the details for "Homework Luxury Travel Consultant" below. If this looks like the job for you then just click on Apply Now. If there is anything you're unsure about or you'd like to find out more then just give us a call.
Travel Jobs - Homework Luxury Travel Consultant- Apply now
Homework Travel Consultant, Reservations Consultant, Retail Travel Consultant, Tailor-Made Travel Consultant
We’re looking for Travel Consultants to work from home for a fast-growing, luxury travel agency, packaging bespoke itineraries to a variety of prestigious destinations! If your travel portfolio includes five and six star properties in some of the World’s most luxurious destinations and you enjoy putting together exclusive & personalised travel itineraries, covering handpicked, 5 star and above boutique hotels, hidden beach retreats and resorts, private islands and lavish properties across the world, our client can offer you the opportunity to essentially be your own boss and earn £££s!
We can consider both experienced travel professionals and those with a passion and determination to enter this exciting industry. Whether you’re new to homeworking or already have an established homeworking business, our client will assist in developing your existing skills and providing new ones to maximise your earning potential. They offer a bespoke induction and ongoing training along with round-the-clock sales and administration support. Their head office team are on hand throughout the training journey and afterwards to guide and advise you on running your business. There are no monthly fees and all your equipment will be provided for you so there isn’t anything for you to worry about.
A generous commission split is part of the package as well as uncapped earning potential. As well as full training on all their in-house systems, access to their worldwide network of suppliers - they also provide continuous marketing and business development support. Being self-motivated and eager to learn will open up this luxury travel world into a life changing career opportunity!
To find out more about this Homework Luxury Travel Consultant role, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online!
Role of Homework Luxury Travel Consultant:
- Generating travel sales enquiries
- Booking travel including five and six star hotels and luxury, long haul destinations
- Packaging bespoke itineraries
- Offering county/resort/hotel advice based on personal travel experience
- Building rapport and going the extra mile to encourage repeat business and develop customer base
- Working with autonomy and a pro-active approach
Our client can offer:
- NO monthly fees, all equipment provided
- Setup fee payable in instalments and refundable upon achieving an agreed profit level
- Flexible working hours to suit you – full or part-time
- Generous commission split structure - 50% for the homeworker – uncapped
- 50% paid at time of booking
- Full training inc. residential induction, marketing and back office support
- ABTA and ATOL bonded travel company
Skills required for the role:
- Self-motivated and eager to learn
- Sales experience – travel sector experience isn’t essential, if personally well-travelled
- Working knowledge of luxury products and destinations
- Exceptional level of customer service
- Strong communication skills
- A positive ‘can do’ attitude with the ability to deliver results
- Resourceful and practical
If you’re interested in learning more about turning your dream of running your own travel business into a reality, please contact Succeed Recruitment today for a confidential chat or press the apply online button now!
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Contact Centre jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Travel jobs.
We’re professional. We listen. We believe that nothing is impossible and we’ll do our utmost to find the solution you’re looking for. We work with honesty and integrity and have a singular aim for both clients and candidates - Success!
The best way to apply for this job is by using our website. Click here to apply for this job now.
Alternatively, apply for this job by calling us on 0161 408 0357 or 0161 408 0358