View the details for "Homeworking Travel Consultant" below. If this looks like the job for you then just click on Apply Now. If there is anything you're unsure about or you'd like to find out more then just give us a call.
Travel Jobs - Homeworking Travel Consultant- Apply now
Homework Travel Consultant
Travel sales professionals - are you always going the extra mile to deliver an exceptional service and the perfect trip?! Do you enjoy selling high end products and elite destinations including the Indian Ocean, Hawaii, Dubai, Thailand and the Caribbean? Can you recommend the best places to stay for honeymoons, safaris and those extra-special holidays? If so, we’re recruiting for homeworking Travel Consultants to join an award-winning Luxury Travel Agency, tailor-making trips to these fantastic far-flung destinations (and some a little closer to home)! Based at your home and offering flexible working hours, this great role also offers a high level of autonomy, unlimited quality leads and excellent earning potential with a realistic OTE of £25k - £30k (uncapped) in your first year. The successful candidates will be passionate and driven travel professionals with strong sales and customer service skills and experience with packaging these fabulous luxury holidays.
If you’re motivated by selling these luxury destinations and want to find out more, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online!
Role of Homeworking Travel Consultant – Luxury Destinations:
• Booking luxury holidays including honeymoons, safaris and other bespoke trips
• Tailor-making packages to a wide variety of Worldwide destinations
• Offering expert advice and personal recommendations regarding destinations, resorts, carriers etc.
• Arranging added value and customer ‘perks’ such as lounge passes, pre-arranged transfers or spa experiences
• Offering excellent customer service with every transaction and always ‘going the extra mile’
Skills required for the role:
• Previous travel sales experience and a proven travel sales track record
• Experience with tailor-making packages, ideally with long haul destinations and/or luxury products
• Excellent customer service skills
• Self-motivated and target driven
• Ability to work well autonomously
• Spare room/home office area from which to work
If you’re interested in learning more about this fantastic Homeworking Travel Consultant role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Contact Centre jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Travel jobs.
We’re professional. We listen. We believe that nothing is impossible and we’ll do our utmost to find the solution you’re looking for. We work with honesty and integrity and have a singular aim for both clients and candidates - Success!
The best way to apply for this job is by using our website. Click here to apply for this job now.
Alternatively, apply for this job by calling us on 0161 408 0357 or 0161 408 0358