View the details for "Honeymoon & Long Haul Travel Specialist" below. If this looks like the job for you then just click on Apply Now. If there is anything you're unsure about or you'd like to find out more then just give us a call.
Travel Jobs - Honeymoon & Long Haul Travel Specialist- Apply now
Reservations Consultant, Retail Travel Consultant, Tailor-Made Travel Consultant, Tour Operations Consultant
Do you enjoy tailor-making travel itineraries to destinations around the globe? Are you able to recommend the very best hotels and resorts and delight in helping your customers design their dream honeymoon?! If so, we have a brand new opportunity to join a leading long haul travel and honeymoon specialist based in Birmingham as they expand their reservations team.
Using your expert travel industry knowledge and ideally, personal long haul travel experience, your role will be to create bespoke holidays, from idyllic jewel-like islands, to thrilling adventure tours to exotic multi-centre stays. By listening carefully to your customers' needs and offering an exceptional level of service at all times, you'll ensure they're able to experience their perfect honeymoon!
Our client can offer a competitive starting salary plus bonus and other excellent industry benefits including long haul familiarisation trips. There are no late night or Sundays and only one Saturday per month is required, between 10am - 2pm. If this role is of interest to you, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online.
Role of Honeymoon & Long Haul Travel Specialist:
- Dealing with enquires by phone and email
- Creating bespoke, long haul travel itineraries / honeymoons
- Giving expert advice and recommendations from your own extensive travel experience
- Offering an excellent standard of customer service at all times
Skills required for the role:
- Previous, recent travel reservations experience
- Experience of tailor-making holidays and honeymoons
- Good worldwide geography, inc. key honeymoon destinations
- Ideally, personal travel experience of these destinations or long haul travel
- Strong sales and customer service skills
- Highly personable approach with excellent communication skills
If you’re interested in learning more about this Honeymoon & Long Haul Travel Specialist role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Contact Centre jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Travel jobs.
We’re professional. We listen. We believe that nothing is impossible and we’ll do our utmost to find the solution you’re looking for. We work with honesty and integrity and have a singular aim for both clients and candidates - Success!
The best way to apply for this job is by using our website. Click here to apply for this job now.
Alternatively, apply for this job by calling us on 0161 408 0357 or 0161 408 0358