View the details for "Hospitality & Events Reservations Manager - Norwegian speaking" below. If this looks like the job for you then just click on Apply Now. If there is anything you're unsure about or you'd like to find out more then just give us a call.
Travel Jobs, Multilingual Jobs - Hospitality & Events Reservations Manager - Norwegian speaking- Apply now
Customer Service Advisor, Multilingual Reservations Consultant, Reservations Consultant
Our client is a global leader in the highest quality lifestyle and travel concierge services and are passionate about providing an exceptional level of service. With offices based Worldwide, they're growing fast and are now looking for Norwegian speaking Hospitality & Events Reservations Managers to join their London based team.
As a Hospitality & Events Reservations Manager, you'll genuinely enjoy sharing your in-depth knowledge of restaurants and passion for food with our client's members. You'll use your expertise to help their members select and make the best possible bookings to suit their specifications and meet their deadlines. In addition to written and verbal fluency in Norwegian & English, a passion for restaurants is a must and you must also enjoy and be excited about food! Varied knowledge of Worldwide cuisines will be an advantage.
Our client is currently in the process of establishing a brand new office in Oslo, so this position comes with the incredible opportunity for the successful candidates to be a part of this exciting new venture. After being trained in London for several months, you'll join a small specialist team to help get things up and running in their new Norwegian venture – this will be a secondment of 3-6 months. Our client will offer a full relocation package during this time, and you'll return back to full-time employment in London after the project is complete.
On offer is a competitive basic salary of up to £26k plus bonus & excellent benefits and travel industry incentives, so if you're a ‘foodie’ who loves to eat out in the best places and are always ‘in the know’ about all the new openings about town, contact us today to find out more about this fantastic opportunity!
Role of Hospitality & Events Reservations Manager - Norwegian speaking:
- Establish clear, detailed and thorough briefs from members
- Researching the best options to meet and exceed the lifestyle requirements of the member
- Always go above and beyond on your members’ requests
- Proactively offering tailored lifestyle suggestions to your members to maximise the value they get from the service
- Ensure quality information is held on members’ profiles including their personal preferences
Skills required for the role:
- Fluency in written and spoken Norwegian & English - essential
- A motivated team player who enjoys the challenge of meeting and beating targets
- Passionate about delivering high-quality personalised support and have excellent research skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and creativity to best meet the needs of our client's members.
- A great "foodie" and familiar with different cuisines worldwide.
If you’re interested in learning more about this Hospitality & Events Reservations Manager role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Contact Centre jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Travel jobs.
We’re professional. We listen. We believe that nothing is impossible and we’ll do our utmost to find the solution you’re looking for. We work with honesty and integrity and have a singular aim for both clients and candidates - Success!
The best way to apply for this job is by using our website. Click here to apply for this job now.
Alternatively, apply for this job by calling us on 0161 408 0357 or 0161 408 0358