View the details for "Hotel Contracting & Development Executive" below. If this looks like the job for you then just click on Apply Now. If there is anything you're unsure about or you'd like to find out more then just give us a call.
Travel Jobs - Hotel Contracting & Development Executive- Apply now
Our central London based client are a specialist wholesaler, supplying ground travel products and services across Europe for a varied portfolio of FIT, Leisure and Business travel clients and are looking for an experienced Hotel Contractor or Hotel Consultant to join them in a brand new Hotel Contracting & Development Executive role.
The role will involve developing the Hotel product range for this small inbound Tour Operator, identifying new products, establishing contacts, building relationships and negotiating room rates, allocations and contracts. The successful candidate will have an understanding of hotel and group booking processes, good working knowledge of a range of UK and European hotels and the confidence and experience to negotiate best prices and arrange contracts and allocations. In return, our client is offering an attractive package including a basic salary of up to £25,000, career progression opportunities, other company and industry benefits including hotel discounts and familiarisation/contracting trips, 24 days holiday and a Monday to Friday working week!
If you’re interested in finding out more about this Hotel Contracting & Development Executive role, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online.
Role of Hotel Contracting & Development Executive:
- Negotiate group rates and conditions with hotels in the UK and Europe
- Ensure that hotels offered are of the standard and quality required
- Build, develop, strengthen and maintain strong relationships with suppliers
- Source alternative solutions when requested locations/hotels are unavailable.
- Identify and develop new suppliers
Skills required for the role:
- Previous Hotel and/or group reservations experience
- Good working knowledge of UK and European hotels
- Understanding of hotel and group booking processes
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Strong relationship building and communication skills
- Highly organised, adaptable and with time management skills
If you’re interested in learning more about this brand new Hotel Contracting & Development Executive role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Contact Centre jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Travel jobs.
We’re professional. We listen. We believe that nothing is impossible and we’ll do our utmost to find the solution you’re looking for. We work with honesty and integrity and have a singular aim for both clients and candidates - Success!
The best way to apply for this job is by using our website. Click here to apply for this job now.
Alternatively, apply for this job by calling us on 0161 408 0357 or 0161 408 0358