View the details for "Hotel Reservations Executive" below. If this looks like the job for you then just click on Apply Now. If there is anything you're unsure about or you'd like to find out more then just give us a call.
Travel Jobs - Hotel Reservations Executive- Apply now
Hotel Consultant, Reservations Consultant, Tour Operations Consultant
Do you have a good working knowledge of UK & European Destinations, Hotel Chains, Group travel and Hotel booking processes? Do you have recent experience within the Travel sector, a Hotel Booking Company or a Tour Operator? If so, our client are a specialist wholesaler in central London, which supplies ground travel products and services across Europe for a varied portfolio of FIT, Leisure and Business travel clients and they have a brand new Hotel Reservations Executive opportunity.
The role involves handling hotel and ground arrangements for both groups and individuals, so a good understanding of hotel and group booking processes and procedures is essential and the ideal candidate will have previous experience in a similar role as well as strong knowledge of European hotel products and destinations. Established relationships with UK & European hotels and experience with negotiating competitive room rates would be advantageous but aren’t essential. In return, our client is offering an attractive package including a basic salary of up to £25k, career progression opportunities, other company and industry benefits including hotel discounts and familiarisation trips, 24 days holiday and a Monday to Friday working week!
If you’re interested in finding out more about this Hotel Reservations Executive role, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online.
Role of Hotel Reservations Executive:
- Handling enquiries by telephone and email
- Dealing with FIT, Leisure and Business Travel customers
- Delivering excellent customer service
- Offering expert advice and personal recommendations
- Making booking for hotels and other ground arrangements
- Negotiating room rates where necessary/appropriate to offer the best deal
Skills required for the role:
- Previous experience within a similar role, either travel, tour operations or hotel booking backgrounds will be considered.
- Working knowledge of UK & European hotels and destinations
- Good understanding of hotel and group booking processes and procedures
- Strong customer service skills
- Negotiation skills and existing hotel contacts would be advantageous but aren’t essential.
If you’re interested in learning more about this fantastic new Hotel Reservations Executive role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Contact Centre jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Travel jobs.
We’re professional. We listen. We believe that nothing is impossible and we’ll do our utmost to find the solution you’re looking for. We work with honesty and integrity and have a singular aim for both clients and candidates - Success!
The best way to apply for this job is by using our website. Click here to apply for this job now.
Alternatively, apply for this job by calling us on 0161 408 0357 or 0161 408 0358