View the details for "Junior Account Manager" below. If this looks like the job for you then just click on Apply Now. If there is anything you're unsure about or you'd like to find out more then just give us a call.
Travel Jobs - Junior Account Manager- Apply now
Account Manager, Business Travel Consultant, Business Travel Consultant (Senior), Business Travel Customer Service Consultant, Business Travel Team Leader, Implementation Manager, Implementation Manager, It Help Desk Consultant
We have a brand new opportunity to join a market leading Travel Technology company based in Altrincham as a Junior Account Manager. Reporting to the Business Development Manager, the successful candidate will manage a portfolio of clients using effective account management penetration techniques and will be responsible for maintaining and building on existing customer relationships ensuring customer retention, whilst looking for opportunities to upsell on transactional sales and cross sell mid/back office products. The role will involve coordination between internal and external contacts and will also include customer support implementation and system product testing when needed. On offer is a competitive salary of up to £25k, plus excellent benefits, so if this role is of interest to you, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online.
Role of Junior Account Manager:
- Act as a point of contact for assigned clients taking a proactive approach in solving issues, escalating support and development requests as appropriate
- Build enduring relationships throughout the customer organisation ensuring engagement at all levels with key account contacts
- Conduct regular telephone and email based communication to aid relationship building
- Communicate effectively with clients, suppliers and internal teams via email, phone and face-to-face as appropriate
- Seek out upsell opportunities with existing client activity to increase online adoption rate
- Take a proactive role in new customer implementations
- System product testing as required
- Work independently to produce all necessary product documentation
- Keep up to date with travel industry news, market intelligence and competitor activity to aid strategic input into client meetings and workshops
Skills required for the role:
- Excellent understanding of client care, easily builds strong relationships
- Great communicator, written and verbal
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Ambitious, willing to learn and take responsibility for own development
- Motivated, high energy team player
- Genuine interest in business travel, knowledge of online booking tools would be an advantage
To find out more about this Junior Account Manager role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Contact Centre jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Travel jobs.
We’re professional. We listen. We believe that nothing is impossible and we’ll do our utmost to find the solution you’re looking for. We work with honesty and integrity and have a singular aim for both clients and candidates - Success!
The best way to apply for this job is by using our website. Click here to apply for this job now.
Alternatively, apply for this job by calling us on 0161 408 0357 or 0161 408 0358