View the details for "Junior Business Travel Consultant" below. If this looks like the job for you then just click on Apply Now. If there is anything you're unsure about or you'd like to find out more then just give us a call.
Travel Jobs - Junior Business Travel Consultant- Apply now
Business Travel Consultant (Trainee), Customer Service Advisor, Graduate, Retail Travel Consultant, Tailor-Made Travel Consultant, Tour Operations Consultant
We’re looking for Junior Business Travel Consultants for a brand new and fantastic opportunity within the Business Travel sector! Our client is one of the UK’s leading names within the Travel Management sector and are expanding their Birmingham-based team to offer a superb opportunity for those looking to break into Business Travel.
The successful candidates will undergo an in-depth training programme, including full GDS training and the role will offer a structured career path to enable candidates’ progression into a full Business Travel Consultant position. The ideal candidates will be driven and ambitious graduates, keen to make their first step into the Business Travel sector, or those with previous experience within an airline, hotel reservations, retail or leisure travel role, keen to build on their existing skills and move into the Business Travel sector.
Exceptional communication skills are vital for these roles, as is the ability to deliver high levels of customer service at all times. On offer is a competitive starting salary of up to £18k and an excellent benefits package. Interested? Then please get in touch or apply via our website.
Role of Junior Business Travel Consultant:
- Handling all travel requirements for a wide variety of clients
- Arranging Worldwide flights, including multi-sector travel itineraries, hotels and ancillary products
- Offering high levels of customer service at all times
- Displaying excellent communications skills and a confident telephone manner
- Using a proactive and resourceful approach to offer solutions to clients
Skills required for the role:
- Recent graduate or previous experience within an airline, hotel reservations, retail or leisure travel role
- Customer focused with excellent communication skills
- Good geographical knowledge and ideally good personal travel experience (those with gap year, worldwide travel experience are encouraged to apply)
- Commitment to continuous learning and development within the role
- Genuine desire to work within the business travel sector
If you’re interested in learning more about this Junior Business Travel Consultant opportunity, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Contact Centre jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Travel jobs.
We’re professional. We listen. We believe that nothing is impossible and we’ll do our utmost to find the solution you’re looking for. We work with honesty and integrity and have a singular aim for both clients and candidates - Success!
The best way to apply for this job is by using our website. Click here to apply for this job now.
Alternatively, apply for this job by calling us on 0161 408 0357 or 0161 408 0358