View the details for "Junior & Senior Travel Co-ordinators" below. If this looks like the job for you then just click on Apply Now. If there is anything you're unsure about or you'd like to find out more then just give us a call.
Travel Jobs - Junior & Senior Travel Co-ordinators- Apply now
Corporate Leisure Travel Consultant, Cruise Consultant, Reservations Consultant, Retail Travel Consultant, Tailor-Made Travel Consultant
We need Junior and Senior Travel Co-ordinators for some brand new roles in the Solihull area! This is a fantastic opportunity to join a friendly and highly professional travel sales team, operating within a high spend, luxury market. Working full or part-time hours, the role involves selling bespoke holiday packages to a wide range of Worldwide destinations and will include cruise, luxury city breaks and ski/chalet holidays. The ability to build rapport and delivery a high standard of customer service skills is essential for these positions and for the Senior roles, our client is looking for a good understanding of the travel market and high end destinations and hotels. So, whether you're an experienced travel reservations consultant looking for a new career opportunity, or a junior candidate looking for your first step into the travel sector, we want to hear from you! Please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online!
Role of Travel Co-ordinator:
- Selling a wide range of holidays including Worldwide, Ski and Cruise
- Tailor-making each holiday package according to the customers’ requirements
- Up-selling extras inc. car hire and insurance
- Delivering high levels of customer service at all times
- Offering expert advice and personal recommendations as appropriate
- Building rapport with customers to encourage repeat business
Skills required for the role:
- Previous, recent travel sales experience OR
- A travel industry qualification and/or 3-6 months within a travel sales role
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Confident and professional manner and the ability to easily build rapport
- Good working knowledge of long haul and cruise products and destinations (senior roles)
- Ability to work well both autonomously and as part of a team
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
If you’re interested in learning more about these fantastic Travel Co-ordinator roles, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Contact Centre jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Travel jobs.
We’re professional. We listen. We believe that nothing is impossible and we’ll do our utmost to find the solution you’re looking for. We work with honesty and integrity and have a singular aim for both clients and candidates - Success!
The best way to apply for this job is by using our website. Click here to apply for this job now.
Alternatively, apply for this job by calling us on 0161 408 0357 or 0161 408 0358