View the details for "Luxury Travel Specialist – French or Turkish speaking" below. If this looks like the job for you then just click on Apply Now. If there is anything you're unsure about or you'd like to find out more then just give us a call.
Travel Jobs, Multilingual Jobs - Luxury Travel Specialist – French or Turkish speaking- Apply now
Corporate Leisure Travel Consultant, Group Travel Consultant, Homework Travel Consultant, Multilingual Reservations Consultant, Reservations Consultant, Reservations Manager, Retail Travel Consultant, Retail Travel Manager, Retail Travel Team Leader, Tailor-Made Travel Consultant, Tour Operations Consultant
We’re looking for French or Turkish speaking Luxury Travel Specialists for an innovative and luxury concierge and lifestyle company based in central London. If you have a passion for luxury travel and have a strong travel background gained in a retail travel or tour operations environment, then this could be the perfect role for you!
Fulfilling leisure travel requests on behalf of high net worth members, the successful candidates will be fluent French or Turkish speakers, with recent travel industry experience and exceptional customer service skills. In return, our client is offering a competitive basic salary of up to £28,000 dependent on experience, along with a performance related bonus of up to £5,000 (based on service rather than sales) and excellent benefits, including one full month off after every five years of service.
Our client’s travel and lifestyle solutions are offered to more than 60 million members globally via financial institutions, luxury retailers, and premium brands, so if you’re seeking a new career opportunity which will allow you to progress within a dynamic and global travel organisation, please contact us today for a confidential chat about the role, or apply online.
Role of Luxury Travel Specialist – French or Turkish speaking
- Booking luxury leisure and ski holidays, including complex flight itineraries covering a range of worldwide destinations
- Tailor-making each holiday package according to the customers’ requirements
- Delivering high levels of customer service at all times
- Offering expert advice and personal recommendations as appropriate
- Skilful use of travel research and booking technology
Skills required for the role:
- Fluency in French or Turkish & English - essential
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Energetic team player who strives in a challenging environment to exceed targets
- Experience in a retail travel environment or with a tour operator and ideally, knowledge of the ski market
- Proven track record in European leisure sales as well as Worldwide itineraries
- Previous experience working with a GDS and/or Ticketing would be advantageous
If you’re interested in learning more about this French or Turkish speaking Luxury Travel Specialist role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Contact Centre jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Travel jobs.
We’re professional. We listen. We believe that nothing is impossible and we’ll do our utmost to find the solution you’re looking for. We work with honesty and integrity and have a singular aim for both clients and candidates - Success!
The best way to apply for this job is by using our website. Click here to apply for this job now.
Alternatively, apply for this job by calling us on 0161 408 0357 or 0161 408 0358